6

Seokjin's large hand found Taehyung's as he led the small hybrid out of the room and into the corridor at a pace the puppy could match easily. He could sense the pup's excitement as they walked.

Taehyung had a smile on his face the entire time he was brought down the corridor. His tail swaying as he looked at his hand happily laced with Seokjin's.

He thought about the last time he held someone's hand, the human lady who'd found him in the closet. Arguably the best day of Taehyung's life so far. He connected hand holding with the feeling of being safe and ok, but Seokjin's hand held much more feeling to it. He felt cherished almost, the way the bigger hand cradled his as though it was glass yet held it tight enough for it to not slip away and break.

It was a feeling Taehyung enjoyed, almost as much as cuddling with the older. He was discovering he enjoyed a lot of these new feelings.

Seokjin had led both of them to a room with a large wooden door. There were small painted stars littering the woodwork that made it look all the more inviting. It was opened slightly and so Seokjin simply pushed and revealed the room inside.

Grand wooden shelves of books lined the walls, their hard backs ranging in size and colour. There was a rounded coffee table in the center of the room, a couch and armchair surrounding it. The lamps in the room were on giving it more of a cosy feel and the rainy scent that filled the room gave it a calming aura.

Taehyung recognised the scent as the one that lingered on a white shirt he had been given. He'd worn it for almost a week before it smelt more like himself than it's previous owner.

It was a calming scent, much like Seokjin's and made him feel sleepy. There was a lavender undertone to it that Taehyung loved, it reminded him of his mother's things.

"Pup, this is the library. This is Namjoon's favourite room, it probably smells a lot like him doesn't it."

Seokjin spoke with an almost playful tone, as though he was teasing the man that Taehyung had yet to meet. Suddenly another playful voice filled the room, answering Seokjin.

"It smells of me just as much as the kitchen smells of you, Jinnie."

The voice came from the corner of the room where a man sat on an armchair, a book in his hand. It made Taehyung jump slightly and shuffle closer to Seokjin, one hand still connected with the elders and the other clutching Seokjin's sleeve.

"Sorry Prince, I didn't mean to startle you."

The slight rasp of the new voice made Taehyung shiver slightly and he looked over to the man from behind Seokjin.

The man looked like he had a lean body, he was obviously tall from the way he sat with his legs crossed and back straight. He had thin eyebrows, a strong jawline and soft cheeks. His lips were plump, not as much as Seokjin's but still thick. There was a small mole under his eyelid and bottom lip that Taehyung could only pick up on as the light hit his face from the large window.

He had a light pink sweater on that Taehyung was slightly envious of, with ripped blue jeans and white socks.

The man smiled at Taehyung, his dimples appearing making Taehyung's tail wag at the recognition. The man looked kind, like Seokjin. Their auras being very similar.

"Taehyung here wanted to come and meet you."

"He did now, did he? Well hello there Taehyung. I'm Namjoon, nice to meet you pup."

Taehyung liked his voice. He'd decided that the moment the man had called him prince.

"Shall we go sit with Joonie, pup?"