Cat Ears (Amajiki Tamaki)

"Please, Tamaki?"

You were already irresistibly cute to him, how was he to deny you when you looked up at him with big, eager eyes? How could he resist when you said his name in such a pleading way, as though you might truly suffer if he were to not put the item in your hand on top of his head? He's positive his entire face is red right now, and that he looks incredibly disgruntled, but he reaches over to take the ears from you and hastily puts them on his head. Your eyes light up and you clap your hands together, while he shiftily looks around, hoping no one would notice.

The black cat ears blend in with his dark hair rather well, and he shivers as you reach up to mess around with it, tucking some strands here and there so that it looked like a natural fit. He's patient as you fix it, mostly because he doesn't want you to stop; he'd always loved it when you found reasons to touch him, even if your touch had the side effect of making him extremely antsy. He still liked it, a confusing mixture of feelings melding together in his body. There were butterflies in his stomach but his heart was radiating joy, happiness, at having your attention be on him.

"You finally got him to agree! You look so cute, Amajiki!" Nejire is also pleased that he finally gave into your demands, being the one who theorized first that If you're the one to ask him, he'd end up caving in far sooner than if her or Mirio did. "Hey, do you ever wonder if you could get cat ears through your Quirk? Oh, I wonder if people see you with cat ears if they'll think-"

Tamaki suddenly looked horrified.

"What if people think I ate-"

"I'll fight anyone who thinks you ate a cat, Tamaki." You patted his shoulder comfortingly, "Plus, these look pretty fake anyway, your Quirk is way more realistic and cool. Plus, you just have to wear them for this picture for the yearbook and you can take them off, okay?"

Oh, God, the things he did for love.