One in the Morning (Toga Himiko)

Toga's appearances were always sudden and unexpected; you didn't know what to do with her.

"Are you alright Himiko?" She doesn't look any worse for wear and she's got a smile on her face, but it's so late at night... or early in the morning, however the phrase goes. You tilt your head but invite her in as the air outside is nippy, and you couldn't imagine her dealing with a cold.

"I missed you~!" Toga's arms wrap around your neck and she buries her face in your neck, dragging her teeth along your sensitive skin. It had become a regular greeting between the two of you at this point, so you're no longer surprised when she gives you a love bite before pulling away to talk to you again. "I wanted to come over and cuddle."

"You knocked on my door at 1 in the morning to cuddle?"

You should've known.

"Come on to bed, Himiko."

She's more than happy to oblige, leading the way to your bedroom and flopping down into your fluffy covers. She curls herself up, almost giving you no room; she winks at you playfully from the bed, as though daring you to make her move.

You flop down on top of her which makes her giggle.

"But it's 1 in the morning, it's not play time yet~"

"...You interrupted my sleep to cuddle with me, isn't it only right you give me some more of what I want?"

"More kisses?"

"...And some room on the bed."