Monster AU - Werewolf (Midoriya Izuku) [Headcanon Style]

Original Ask: Hey. May I request a werewolf au for the monster tag with Midoriya? Maybe some headcanons on how he fell for his S/O and general relationship fluff? Perhaps even some jealousy headcanons if another werewolf tries to flirt with said S/O as well? Or how it is during the full moon or something? I'm sorry if this request is too long or what not.

-Midoriya, as a werewolf, is rather timid considering what he is; most werewolves are at least a little loud and boasting, not necessarily aggressive but their presence is often well-known from the minute they enter the room.

-You joke that Midoriya is more like a puppy than a wolf, because when you're alone together, he's extremely cuddly and affectionate. He loves when you stroke his hair or rub his back, and finds skin-to-skin contact with you a source of great comfort.

-When it comes to jealousy, he can't help but let out a deep growl when he sees someone getting a little too close to the one whose caught his eye, especially if the person is doing it blatantly. He has a hard time stopping his instincts from kicking in, and sometimes even bares his teeth at the person as a warning to back off.

-During the full moon, Midoriya is restless. He has no issues with avoiding violence because he's been extremely disciplined since he was younger, and has learned to control the urges that come with the full moon rising. He still feels slightly off, as though he may have a cold, and prefers sticking inside and alone during these days. His exhaustion is very obvious.