Friends (Yaoyorozu Momo) [Headcanon Style]

Original Ask: I was wondering if you could do hc for Momo where a classmate is trying to befriend her but they're a bit intimidated by her because to them, she's got everything and is everything (beautiful, smart, strong, kind, you name it) so whenever they try talking with her they get flustered and awkward and they're just kinda hesitant around her because they don't want to look like an idiot. I'm really sorry if this doesn't makes sense or if this is a bad request!

-Momo would probably be worried that she's the one with the problem, thinking she's saying or doing something wrong. She would probably sense that she's intimidating you which stresses her out, because that's the opposite of what she'd like to do to her fellow classmates.

-She begins to act awkward and careful around you because she's being careful not to potentially insult you or make you feel any negative type of way; it only makes you think she doesn't want to talk to you, and starts a vicious cycle.

-It would likely take some intervention from a more outgoing classmate (like Mina) who finally tells the two of you to get it together and be friends, so that you can all hang out and do homework together (Mina might have a personal stake in that particular activity).

-Yaoyorozu feels guilty when you admit you were intimidated for her because of how amazing she is, especially because she doesn't necessarily see herself in the same way; you make a deal to continue to raise each others confidence, and to always raise each other up when the others feeling down.