Halloween Lover (Yagi Toshinori) [Headcanon Style]

Original Ask: Can u do Toshinori with a s/o who was born on Halloween and who goes over with decorating for the holiday?

-He had never really celebrated many holidays while he was a full time hero, because holidays tended to be when villains struck out the most. Halloween seemed especially heinous because villains could hide themselves behind costumes, and innocent people would be none the wiser; he had to work overtime Halloween night, and had thus actually acquired a bit of disdain for the holiday.

-Toshinori doesn't mind that you're passionate about it though, and even if you shared a home, he'd allow you to decorate to your hearts content. It makes him quite happy to see you being passionate about something, even if he doesn't particularly like it.

-He would also join you in hanging up decorations and lights, because he knows you want him to join in. You try your best to turn the holiday into a more positive thing, telling him to no longer view it as a hero but as a normal civilian.

-He says he might not appreciate the holiday, but he will appreciate you, since it's your birthday and he'll do whatever he can to make you happy on such a special day. He has to admit, October 31st holds new meaning to him after he's with you, and it allows him to feel more light-hearted once the date arrives.