Twenty-Two

Lisa POV

It's been many weeks already and now it's the middle of January. Joohyun and I have been hanging out and texting everyday.

We haven't made it official yet but I'm planning on it soon. I need to get SM Entertainment approval first.

I already got there co-members approval so now it's the big boss turn.

Over the weeks I've been working on a new song called kill this love.

This song doesn't relate to my relationship with Irene if your wondering it's just how I used to image a relationship was like.

It'll all change when I met Irene and realized falling in love wasn't all bad.

This song is actually a collaboration with BlackPink.

And yes Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, and I made up again.

Actually it was just me showing up at the BlackPink dorm making fun of myself in front of Twice and RedVelvet.

I didn't know what they were there. I just wanted to congratulate them on having a new big boss and releasing a new song called Forever Young.

I showed up in front of their house wearing a bright ass looking yellow duck onesie. I didn't help that I was carry my manger baby brother in my arm also wearing the same clothing as me.

It was so embarrassing. I made a fool out myself in front of Joohyun.

I was knocking on the door and bouncing manger baby brother on my arms. I thought Jisoo was gonna open the door so when the door finally opened I out baby infront of my face.

I stayed like that from a minutes till my hands got tired. I put baby in my arm again and looked at the door.

Instead of one pair of eyes. I end up getting with 16 pairs of eyes on the living room and 1 pair by the door.

"Lisa is that you" Sana shocked.

"No.." I slowly back walked out of the side way.

"Where you going" Sana yelled out.

"Who are you. I don't know you Sana" j yelled out. Me and baby ran out the front yard and kept running as baby was laughing in my arms.

My little duck tail keep swinging but I kept running to the nearest food place.

I order some food and I feed him. And me too.

But the next thing I knew the girls were coming in the shop.

I took baby in my arm and bend down. the girls just took their seats and was now distracted so I payed my food.

"LISA" I heard Jennie shout.

The cashier gaved me my card back and I quickly ran out the door with Baby now laughing again.

I always had bad luck when I was child but I never realized how unlucky I was till now.

Everywhere I went the girls would be there. I think I did more exercise today then a while week.

At the end of the day though the Irene texted me saying why I kept running.

I denied her and said that the yellow duck wasn't me and I wasn't carry alittle mini duck either.

I don't think she was convinced because for the next few days she was made at me.

I realized it when she didn't text me a goodnight. We always did that.

I visited her the next day at her dorm but Wendy said she wasn't there.

I just later in the after noon but Seulgi said she was out shopping.

I gaved up on that day and I tried again on the next day. I showed up again with chocolate but joy answered the door.

She said she wasn't here today either. So I gaved joy the chocolate. At the same time as yesterday I showed up with a stuff ducky. Yeri answered and door and said that Joohyun wasn't there.

Then on my third and final day I showed up wearing the same thing expect carrying little baby.

I knocked on the door and Wendy open the door.

"Is Joohyun there"

Wendy nodded. She laughed when she see my shocked face.

"Can I see her"

"Yeah come in" I came in and took off my shoe

"Her room is on the left" I nodded and took off.

I was now standing infront of her room. I knocked on it and I heard Irene voicing saying come in.

I opened the door and saw Irene eyes widened. I closed the door and locked it.

"Joohyun"

"Lisa"

We had a staring contest. I lost again her glare.

"I'm sorry I lied to you" I whined.

Joohyun didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just embarrassed. I didn't want you to see me looking like that. I promise I won't hide anything else from you. I just didn't want you to see looking like a retarded person. I'm really sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you mad at me. I promise I won't do it again. I'll tell you everything. No lies" I was now tearing up but not crying yet.

Joohyun motioned me to come closer to her and so I did. I do what my queens wants.

I stopped when she told me to stop. I saw her stand up. I closed my eyes even I thought she was gonna hit me up instead I found her hugging me.

"Don't cry Lisa. I forgive you" Joohyun hugged me tighter.

I hugged her again. I've been craving for her touch since that night she got made at me.

I hummed and I picked her up and place her on her bed. I layed down with her and we cuddled closer.

We were very clingy towards each other but we didn't mind it at all. I love her clingyness. It's like she's telling me she can't get enough of me either. Joking but really it's like it telling me that she always miss me.

"Stay here tonight" I just nodded my head.

"I miss you so much"

"I miss you too baby" I kissed her cheeks.

We haven't kissed on the lips yet. I don't know why but I want to but I know if she want me too.

I rested my my lips on her forehead and slowly moved my head to kiss her cheeks then her nose.

I looked into her eyes, asking for permission to kiss her on her lips.

She nodded and I slowly lean close to her lips.

I saw her close her eyes and I brushed my lips to her.

In that small touched I felt electricity and butterfly. I know joohyun can feel it too because the next thing I knew Joohyun hand her now around my neck bring me closer to close the small gap between us.

I didn't resist and kissed her back with the same affection and power.

In that one but long kiss I could feel the words she was trying to say to me.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

We were now blushing.

"I love you Joohyun" I smiled and kissed her lips again.

"I love you too Lisa" She replied between the kisses.