Nineteen

Irene POV

After the texted Lisa sent. I felt something.

Once I read her replied I think I know what I was feeling for her.

Irene: Actually no one else is gonna be nervous to date me except you.

I was nervous ask I type it out. I don't know why but I just wanted to tell her.

I craved for her right now.

Lisa: What do you mean?

Irene: Who said I was gonna date other people who isn't you.

I was now shaking. I felt good to say it but I was scared for her reply.

Lisa: Your playing with me aren't you...

Irene: I'm not, promise. Why would I. You literally the only person who ever made me feel like this way...

Lisa: What do I make you feel...

Irene: Beautiful.. and more human

Irene: People treat me like a goddess every where I go. They make me feel like beautiful was all that matters. They made me feel like a trophy. They use me like some type of money maker. They didn't care how I felt as long as I looked pretty.

Irene: Then you and your friends shouted my name calling for my attention. You guys talked to me as if I was human. You made me feel this emotion I never felt before.

Irene: When I first meet your eyes with my own I felt as if we were the only one in the room. I never felt adrenaline before but after hearing you cheer us on at the awards. I never want to stop feeling it and hearing you calling my name out.

Lisa: Honestly.

Lisa: If this is a dream then I never want to wake up front this.

Lisa: You know how long I dream of meeting you and being able to stand next to you.

Lisa: You were my reason why I continue being an Idol. You were also my reason to become one at the first place.

Lisa: I've also would admire you from afar knowing that I could never reach you or stand next to you.

Lisa: I strive to be popular because then I could finally stand next to you. I want to meet you when I am at my high not my low.

Lisa: I could never look up at your eyes before because I would of melted right there. Everything about you scream privilege while everything about me screams trash.

Lisa: Hearing your voice would always help me at my worst. I watch TV shows with you when I'm sad cause hearing your laugh make me smile.

Lisa: If you didn't remember I met you when I was still a trainee once. After that, I started looking up to you, until now that I realised that it wasn't admiration but catching feelings.

I wash full on speechless right now. I didn't know what to do. But my heart was telling me on thing.

Irene: Can I see you right now

It wasn't a question but for like a demand.

Lisa: I actually live right above your apartment.

Irene: I guess it was fate bring us together than.

Lisa: Should I pick you up or you wanna come to me.

Irene: I'll go to you. I don't wanna walk the girls up because of us.

I was in my sleeping cloths but I didn't care right now.

I quickly but quietly left my room and close the door quietly.

I did the same thing to the front door. I was now waiting on the elevator waiting for it to open up.

As it opens I see Lisa right there in all her glory.

"I forgot to text you my room number" she giggled.

I smiled "So which one is your room. Just in case for the future"

"71" She opened her door and let me in.

I heard the door close and I quickly turn around and hugged her.

She was frozen for sometimes now but then realized I wasn't planning to move away.

"I'm sorry. I'm been think about you even since we came back from the awards" I whispered.

"I have too, to be honest" She finally hugged me back.

I tightened my hug around her. I was afraid this might just be a dream.

"You smell good Irene" I hear her giggle.

"You do too" I muffled.

I don't know how long we've been hugging for but all I know was it ended really quickly.

"It's also 3. You should do back" Lisa was creasing my cheeks.

"I don't wait to" I hugged her and and pouted.

"Fuck. Why you gonna be so adorable" Lisa was now hiding her blushing cheeks.

"Please don't let me go" I whispered.

I know that she heard me because the next thing I knew she was carrying me bride style.

She was now carry me to her room I'm guessing.

She slowly let me down on her bed but I held a tight grip on her. So when I pulled in her she fell on me. But she quickly changed are position to me being laying my head on her chest while she was at the bottom.

Call me clingy but I don't care right now. When she's holding me it feels like home and comfort. Her scent is addicting and the way she hold me just feels right.

"Do you wanna stay with me tonight" Lisa whispered.

"Do I even need to answer that" I giggled.

I could hear her heart beating really face. If she was me in my position she would hear my heart too.

"We should sleep now. We have a date tommorow remember" she creased my cheeks.

I just hummed to her answer.

"I can't believe this is real right now. Holding you and you finally noticing me"

"Honestly me neither. I've also thought I would end up alone because I despise men" I chuckled.

Lisa wrapped her arms around me causing me to have more butterfly in my stomach.

I softy kissed her cheeks and layed on her chest again after saying "goodnight"

I felt Lisa kissing my forehead and cheeks before I feel into a deep sleep.

Before I did fall.

I heard her saying "Holy Jisso. Please don't be a dumbass Lisa and fuck this up. You love the girl so don't fuck it up"

I felt my lips falling into a smile hearing her scold herself.