Eight

Lisa POV

Today was the day that BlackPink collaboration is coming out. Since I want to keep my hair my secret I told them I would call them instead of being there.

They were disappointed but I would make it up to them. Plus right now I'm at Thailand for some photo shoots and filming some commericals.

In 5 minutes the video should air. Right now I have a break from filming so I could watch the video. I heard my phone buzz, it's them.

"Hey hoes" I said excitedly.

"Hey/sup/bitch" was said in the other line.

"I'm so excited" I screamed.

"Yeah we can tell" the voice I assume is BamBam.

"Oh shut up BamBam. You were like this to when Boy with luv came out" I heard a little choke on the end.

"Anyways. In 2 more minutes it's out" V said breaking my fight with BamBam.

"Get some water. I heard it was steam" Jimin said.

"Yeah I watch the teaser and all I can say is...Lisa your wife is-" Namjoon said in a testing voice.

"She's not a wife" I yelled out. Good thing they can't see my blushed face.

"Not yet" Suga quickly replied. I heard some laughs at the other end.

"I bet she's blushing right now" Jin said chatching me off guard. I was coughing now cuz I choked on air.

"Oh~ she's not denying it" J-Hope teasing whispered but I still heard it.

"I heard that" I cought out.

"Isn't to early to be choking" Now it was Jungkook turn teasing me.

I groaned.

"Oof now your groaning. Who else is with you there" Suga teased.

"Omg, No one. You guys are so annoying" I groaned again.

"Ha. But you love us" BamBam yelled.

"Yes. Sadly" I giggled.

"Oh it out!" Namjoon yelled.

I quickly click on it.

"Wow" was heard on the other end.

I was to busy watching the video that I didn't hear the others. No kidding Irene is such a goddess. My eyes were on her the whole time. Her smile and cold gaze though.

"Omg is your wifu Lisa." Jungkook yelled.

"LISA" I assume it was BamBam yelled out.

"Damn look at Irene go" Jin teased.

"I think Lisa is to whipped to hear your guy" I heard on the other line which I think is Namjoon talking.

"It's only has been 1 minute in and she's already fucked" V laught out.

I saw BlackPink, twice, RedVelvet dancing in one of the part. They all look happy and really hot. Not gonna lie I feel like it's getting hot in here.

"Fuck" I whispered out.

"And she's alive" J-Hope laughed out.

"Shut up" I blushed.

"All of them are so pretty. Specially Irene" Jimin teasingly said.

"I know right" I wasn't think when I said that. I quickly try to cover it up. "What I ment was....is it hit in here or is it just me"

"Haha..nice try but you like in another country so we don't know" Jungkook laughter out.

"Oh shush. There's about 3 minute left. Let me enjoy it before you guys go teasing me again" I was now looking back at the screen.

"Fine" All of them shouted.

The whole video as 5 minutes in total. The visual and choreography was amazing. I know for sure that this comeback would break alot of records.

Now I'm getting scared for my comeback. It's not really a comeback since it's a cover of a song and it's not gonna have affect or me singing it. I'm just gonna dance to it.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered.

"Wtf" Jin replied.

"Who's the father...Irene" BamBam teasingly stated.

"And here I thought you were a top" Jungkook added on.

"I'm joking" I giggled. "Beside I'm the father"

"Tf you got your self preg" Namjoon said in a weird out voice.

"That's talent right there y'all" J-Hope laughed.

"You know what crossed that. I'm daddy" I smirked

"Bishh. Me too" V yelled out

"Oo~ so it's Daddy Lisa now"  Suga suggested

"Here I thought is was Lisa oppa" Jimin teased.

Omg kill me now. I blushing so bad right now.

"Omg. I'm not gonna deny it but fuck you guys" I giggled out.

"Oo~ you know Lisa. You have this every around you" BamBam teased.

"Really" I questioned."what type on engery"

It was quiet at the end but then all of a sudden I heard. "BIG DICK ENGERY"

"FUCK YOU GUYS" I yelled into my phone.

"Haha no thanks I'm too gay for that" Jungkook laughed.

"That would be incest" BamBam laughed out.

"Haha Aren't you too gay for that too" Jimin questioned me.

"Jimin is right beside every time we would point out a guy for you to rate them. You would act like your gonna throw up" J-Hope laughed.

"And you would give them a 0 on the scale" Suga replied.

"You can't even said dick without gagging" V added.

"Not to mention. Everytime your with a girl who would be shy and everytime your with a guy your sociable" Namjoon stated.

"Screw you guys. You low-key just exposed me" I whined.

"Lisa..do we really need a talk about this again-" Jin laughed out.

"Oh my god. You know what shut the fuck up" I groaned.

I heard laughter at the end and moment later I joined in.

"So. When your gonna be back Lisa" Jungkook questioned.

"I think the day after my music video is out" So basically in 1 week.

"Can't wait. I know for sure is gonna be dope" BamBam replied.

"I gotta go now. My break is over. It was nice talking to you guys" I said my good-byes.

"Bye Lisa Oppa/Daddy" All of then shouted and before I could say anything they hanged up.

I groaned and then smiled. I walked out of my room and walking to the set.

"Ready Lisa" manger oppa asked me.

"Ready" I smiled.

I was doing a magazine cover for Harper's Bazzaar. I've been asking to do a lot of endorsement these pass few days for many brand.

Samsung even ask me to endorse for them. Clothing brand have been asking me too.

RT ask me first before saying yes to them. He said he doesn't want me to do thing that I don't want to do.

I get paid differently than in YG. Most if the things I do I would get pay for than the company. So I would make a 55 percent profit and my company would get the other 45 percent.

I talked to them about it and they said it was only fair for me to get paid more. The thing I help promote. The person would pay a lot for me just to promo there item.

Most of the thing I promo get sold out in about of hours after release. This is also good for my own promotion for my video.