Seventeen

Irene POV

Lisa was staring at me.

I don't know how long we started into each other eyes but it was long enough for the guys to tease us.

When we broke off from are trans I quickly turn away and faced the stage. I didn't want them to see my blushing face.

I heard them calling for me but I didn't move or budge.

They soon gaved up after 10 callings.

"Irene unnie"

I turn to Jennie and Yeri who was now look at me.

I noticed that the girls are now watching the stage and the guys are quiet too.

"Yes" I raised my eye brows.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing at all" I smiled.

"You sure? Cuz you can tell use any thing like actually anything" Yeri teased me.

I swear this girl.

I rolled my eyes then elbowed her.

"But you promise you'll tell us tonight" Yeri whinned.

I put my finger to my lips.

Yeri finally shut up and turn to the stage and watch as the group preform.

I heard from the back that Lisa had to leave to get ready for her own performance.

I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat knowing that I would be watching Lisa performance.

"Your wifey going up soon" I jumped to the voice.

"She's not my wife" I shuttered

"Not yet" Jennie and Yeri just laughed. BamBam attention was now on the stage.

As I looked around so was everyone.

I heard heard the intro and my heart started beating.

All through the song the fans were cheer hard. Everyone even other Idols, eyes were on Lisa the whole time.

Even I was watching every moves of her. I don't think she even realized but everyone here was now seduced by her.

As the song came to an end. Loud shouts from the back came through.

"DADDY LISA/OPPA LISA" from Got7 and BTS was heard through out the place.

So after all the fans where shouting with Got7 and BTS.

Lisa on the other hand was a blushing mess trying to get to the back stage.

The crowd was still chanting and screaming until the other group started to perform making everyone to quiet down.

------------------------

Lisa POV

As I performed I could feels eyes on me. I felt a chill going down my spine as I made eye contact with Irene for a second.

My anxiety came into play but I kept dancing. I could feel her eyes on me as I moved.

Just by her cold gaze the adrenaline from people screaming and cheering made me keep dancing.