Six

Lisa POV

I think I end up falling asleep because I felt someone shaking me.

"Lisa wake up. I'm finished" the person shaking me said.

"Huh" I tried to open my eyes but the light. It's to strong.

"Your hair. Wake up. Open your eyes" Sia, I assume was the person shaking me.

"It's already open" I reply back tiredly.

"Well open them wider and see your new hair" Excitement was in her voice. I was now getting anxious to see it.

I slowly opened my eyes. My mouth is now open.

"Do you like it" Sia asked.

"Oh my god" I got out my seat and walked closer to the mirror.

"Is this real. Is this me" my voiced squeaked.

"YES" Sia was now jumping around. She grab me and now both of us are jumping.

My hair wasn't short at all. I guess she was just asking me a question then. My hair was dyed blonde. It made me look like a baddy and dangerous one.

Moment later the door open on us jumping excitedly.

"The fuck is going on here" both me and Sia turn to the door.

"Unnie, look at me hair" I quickly ran to her and jump up and down in front of her.

"It looks amazing. See I told you Sia is amazing at what she does" Mona winked at Sia.

"I'm gonna let you two be now. Bye see you next time Sia. Bye unnie" I quickly got my stuff and put them on so on one see my new cut.

"Bye Lisa" I hear them as I quickly shut the door for them.

(Lisa new hair cut)

I put on my mask, coat and sunglasses as I left the room. It was October now be so it was cold out now.

I was now getting out the building to my apartment. I saw manger oppa waiting for me at the front door of the company.

"Ready Lisa" He smiled at me as her opened the door.

"Yeah oppa, I'm so excited. Today's the day Lilu are gonna see my progress here in RT Entertainment" I smiled back at him.

"Lilu's are gonna be so proud of you. This is your first chapter of your life as a solo artists. At this company everyone here is a beginner but after you joined. We're finally getting some recognition” Oppa was now smiling at me.

"I guess where both lucky then. RT Entertainment helped me at my low and showed me what a real family is here in Korea" I replied back.