Fourteen

Author POV

Once Lisa realized that half of the attention were on them now she quickly said Sorry and looked down to her hands.

The idols who looked at her just giggled and turned away from them.

Lisa heard some laughs next to her so out of reflex. Lisa smacked both of Jungkook and BamBam head.

Lisa doesn't realize that 4 eyes were still on her. Neither have a stocked faced or a curious face.

Jennie and the other girls were all stocked seeing their old co-member here. In fact then didn't even see her when they sat down here.

What shocked them the most was seeing Lisa being friendly with The BTS, THE KINGS OF KPOP.

They couldn't help but stare at her face and new style. She looks different and happy. Not to mention they her skin was practically glowing and radiating.

In those months her face matured a lot. She lost alittle of her baby fat. Her jawline was more develop now too.

It was gonna be hard for them to not look at Lisa or show anything to the girl. They all missed her presence and her loudness but all they knew was that if they do anything wrong they were gonna have a consequence later from YG.

Irene in the other hand was confused on how BTS and Got7 were able to manage to befriend Lisa.

Lisa looks way comfortable with them Irene thought.

Irene thought pass the confusion and looked at Lisa.

She noticed that Lisa hair was was now blonde. She lost got slimmer and faced matured.

Irene was now looking at her nose and eyes full slowly she looked at her lips.

She was staring at Lisa lips till she felt a elbow poking her which turn out to be Yeri who was now giving her a smirk.

Yeri was looking back and forth between Irene and Lisa. Wiggly her eye brows at Irene.

Irene did know why she was blushing and felt like she got caught doing something indecent.

-------------------------

Lisa POV

That was embarrassing. I'll get them back later. I grinned just thinking about it.

An hour has pass and we're finally done with introduction. It was now time for them to announce awards and stuff.

Here's the basic schedule of every awards ceremony. First they would do an introduction then go into the awards. After that is the fun part which is the performance.

"This honestly is so boring" I cried out.

"We just need to get through awards and then the fun stuff happens" BamBam cried with me.

Jungkook just let out a deep breath and whined with us.

As time passed the group with the best music video finally got called out.

Me and the gang plus Got7 all looked at one another and smirked then yelled out "blacktwicevelvet"

All of them looked at us once they made it up to the stage.

I don't know if I am delusional or what but I think I saw them blushing because of that.

We cheered on for them even more and at the corner of my eyes I can see me being projected up to the screen where everyone can see me.

I quickly made a peace signs and winked which caused the fan to scream even more.

I felt a nudge on my rib cage and see the guys laughing at me. We all sat down as the girls made their speeches.

"Your such a Playgirl" BamBam teased me.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl who was talking. Even her voice sound angelic.

I'm guessing but I think their whole theme color was white cuz all the girls where wearing white and some black with them.

"Oppa Lisa getting them girls" Jungkook added.

I just glared at him "Not now fucker" The guys chuckled and I heard Jin talked.

"Wow Irene look so fine" Jin teased.

Damn right she does. Looking like a whole snack. Actually cross that. Irene is looking like a whole damn meal.

I didn't say anything and kept looking at her. If I said anything right now the guys would tease me even more.

I'm so fucked when they dance. My heart won't be able to handle their hot, cute, and gorgeous face or mostly Irene.

That girl would be the death of me.

"She's to focus looking at Irene to hear anything" Jungkook nudged Jin.

That's Irene fault not mine. I didn't tell he to look extra beautiful today.

I felt them poking my side but I continue to ignore them.

My focus was all on Irene. Her cold gaze and her smile when the girls talk was so addicting.

I wouldn't even care if she hit me. I would of thanked her.

I was still looking at Irene till I felt something cold touch my neck causing me to tell.

That got all of people staring at me but I just gaved them an apologic smile.

I quickly then turn to the culprit.

Jungkook

I kicked him in the shin making him cried out in pain.

That made more attention on us but I just smiled and looked away trying to acted and look innocent.

I could here Jungkook said sorry and then whining about how hard I kicked him.

What can I say I'm a good kicker.

I looked back into the stage. I don't know why but I felt someone staring at me.

I looked around and by accident I made eye contact with the only Irene.

I held my eye contact with her and not trying to sound cheesy but it felt like we were the only two people here right now.

Everyone else was cancelled out and the only thing I could here was the best of my heart. My gaze made me feel so naked and powerless.

I could feel my palms beginning to sweat and my heart was now beating out of control. My could feel the heat rise to my cheeks when I saw her winking at me.

The girls and Irene was now walking back to their seat making us break out of are trans.

I quickly held my heart and took in a deep breath. I could still feel the blush on my cheeks.

"I think I just experience a gay panic" I told the guys.