One

Lisa POV

Today's the last day at Blackpink dorm and YG Entertainment for me.. that is. Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo won't even talk to me for the few days I have left with them.

I tried reasoning with them why I have to leave but they won't hear me out.

For the past 2 years I tried to not let people comments get in my head but I couldn't. Comments like "Lisa is only bringing the girls down" and "Lisa is so not talented unlike are queens" really got to me.

I'm good at hiding my feelings but sometimes it's just to much for one person to handle. I cry every night for the past few months.

I know Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo hears me but they don't do anything about it. They don't even ask me if I'm okay.

I sometimes hear them saving stuff behind my back. They thinking I don't know what they're saving but in reality I'm right in the corner hearing every word they say.

I can see in they eyes that it's full of hatred and disgust when they look at me.

Those girls were family to me since my parents died when I was 13 after a car crash. I lived with BamBam's family after that but I didn't want to be a burden on them.

There was an audition to join YG entertainment to be part of a new girl group.  When I heard of it I convinced Bambam's mom or now my new mom to let me participate in it.

I wanted a new start and South Korea was the new start I was looking for. But little did I know it was also gonna be my down fall.

I was a good dancer so of course I came out at the top. BamBam got into JYP Entertainment and I was so excited for him.

BamBam promised me that he'll never leave me after my parents died. He still kept his promise till now. He and his family check up on my 24/7 even on a busy schedule.

BamBam was the brother I never had but wished for. My family and him were very close together. So when my parents died they took me in as their own in a heart beat.

But anyways let's go back to real time since it was about time for me to leave the dorm.

I'm lucky I saved a lot of money up and bought my own apartment before hand because I don't wanna be living on the street before I can find a new job.

"Lisa your ride is here", my old manager said to me with tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry oppa, I promise you. I'll be fine", I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I should of been there for you", now he was crying his cry's out.

"Oppa, it's not your fault and we'll met again I promise. Your family to me. Just promise me that you won't forget me", I was now tearing up.

Getting forgotten is my worst fear. That's why I'm always annoying people and making jokes or being funny. I don't wanna be left out. That's why I forced myself to be the person and fans see me as.

It's been so long being the real me that I'm forgotten who I really am. I put on a mask just for fans and my members.

"I promise Lisa, I won't ever forget you. Your my sister from another mister and mom", My old manager and I just laughs at that.

"Ready to go", Manger oppa said now smiling.

"I'm ready oppa", I smiled back at him.

The drive was 35 minutes long. My new places was her the Han River and all I can say is it's really pretty.

My new house had 3 bed room and 1 bathroom. It's own kitchen area and a nice living room. It was a really nice apartment. I live on the 3 floor and room 71. It has a bolcony place to so I can just walk out here when I need to think about life.

This place already got a bed and only that. So I plan on shopping the whole day today. Maybe relax for a few days. Then go out for a job hunt.