Twelve

BamBam POV

"Jackson can we talk" Jackson just nodded at me and we went to my room.

The others just looked at us and nodded their head too. Probably knowing what I was gonna do. The sexual tension was in the air I guess.

"What do you wanna talk about BamBam"  I sat on my bed and looked at him.

"About us Jackson" I was now staring straight into his eyes.

He took a deep breather and said "If your think about what are we then let me asked you a question"

"That's all I've been thing about these pass days" I was now looking at the floor. "Look Jackson. I'm already prepare for the world if they ever find out about us"

It was quite for a moment then he spoke "I knew you were gonna say that" He smirked at me. "I'm willing to face the world with you too but I just want you to know that if people aren't accepting of are relationship and you decide to end things with me. I will try to make you fall for me again"

I smiled at him and walked to him.

"Does this mean that I'm your now and you are mine" I looked at him and hook his hand.

"I've always been yours since the beginning of trainee" He tightened his grib on my hands.

I felt so stupid he would always try to kiss my cheeks but I would just think that is was brotherly love. Incest equal wincest I guess.

I kissed his cheeks then dragged him down stairs still holding his hand.

"We're finally together guys" I shouted.

"Finally. I could feel the tension from miles away" Mark smirked at us.

"You guys finally grew some pairs and todl eachother huh" JB teased.

I looked over at Jackson and I noticed that he was cover this face with his other hands.

"What's wrong Jackson" I was worried.

It took him a moment but he finally uncover his face. I saw red tint on his facing. He was blushing "That was the first time you kissed me cheeks" he whispered.

I felt a stab in my heart. That was so cute. I some how felt confident and whispered to him "That wouldn't be the last. Let's try another another place next time"

I saw his face got even redder. I guys attention was still on us but laughing and smirking now.

I rolled my eyes. "Goodnight guys. Jackson and I are gonna go to bed now" Before they could reply me and Jackson was all ready in my room.

"Those guys really get on my nerves sometimes" Jacksons groaned and jumped into my bed.

I join him in my bed and sooner or later we end up spooning while watching some movie.

I felt a buzz on my phone.

It was from Jungkook.

Jackson already knows that I'm friends with BTS. He was fine with the fact that I would sometimes sleep over there.

"Are you not gonna answer it" Jackson questioned.

"I don't wanna ruin the moment"

"It's fine" I just nodded and open my phone so both of us can see what he texted.

3 Twin: Me and the guys may have accidentally blurted out Daddy Lisa and Oppa Lisa on V-Live.

3 Twin: So if you see that trending don't freak out and don't tell Lisa that where gonna be singing at the end of the year music awards.

3 Twin: Oh how's you and Jackson going ;)

I blushed at the last part and Jackson just chuckled.

Me: I doubt Lisa would have the time to check her phone in these couple of days.

Me: And about me and Jackson. I'll tell you guys in first person when we finally can meet.

3 Twin: Okay don't leave any details out and V said Hi!!

Me: Tell V hi!! and I won't. Gtg now bye

3 Twin: Bye

I shut my phone after that and turn to Jackson and kissed his forehead.

"You told your friends about us" he smiled.

"Yes, they're all supportive and their like my family and beside keep this a secret but Jungkook and V are dating" I mumbled into his neck.

"Oh. Totally saw those to coming together" He pulled me closer. Then kissed my cheeks.

"Let's continue are movie" I say that but I'm still not moving to look at the screen.

"Or maybe not" I mumbled. Jackson didn't reply for a minute so I looked up and see him already alseep.

I just smiled and kiss him again... somewhere... and whispered a goodnight.

I moved back into my original spot, in his warm embrace. In a couple of minutes I fell asleep.

Both of us having a smile on are face.

----------------------

Author POV

9/10 of Korea population was now alseep but 1/10 of them were awake. One member of RedVelvet was part of the 1/10 population awake.

She doesn't exactly know why she was looking up at the sky or even having the courage to walk outside to the balcony at the night when it's freezing.

But part of her was telling her to look outside, at the stars and the moon.

On the otherside of the world.

Another girl was having the same problem.

But instead the girl was watching the sun rising and the moon coming down.

She doesn't know why.

She was still in her night cloths and wasn't even fully awake yet.

But part of her felt like waking up and looking at the sun rise.