Nine

Author POV

Since the BlackPink collaboration with Twice and RedVelvet, all the groups gotten closer and more popularity. Just in 24 hours the video gotten more than 25 millions views and 1 millions likes, breaking many records.

The girls all decided to watch the airing of their collaboration together at RedVelvet apartment. They also plan to have a sleepover too.

Twice already arrived at RedVelvet apartment and then minutes later BlackPink. They were all excited for the sleepover cause it would be the first time for BlackPink since YG would never let BlackPink out there site.

They all knew the reason why YG finally let them do a collaboration with the other girl groups.

The Blackpink members didn't really care though, this was the first time YG finally let them do something.

People thought that all the members got along well with each other but no. YG wouldn't let it happen. He thought of Lisa as a money maker for his own need that's why he allowed Lisa in the industry.

The girls tried to befriend her but YG was always watching. Either from camera or his own staff that would keep track on them. They were all friends once but YG caught them and punish the whole group by delaying here comeback.

YG said that Lisa was justing using their kindness to be bigger than them. YG also said that Lisa is an attention seeker. Steeling there spotlight from everyone in the world. They all knew YG was lying to them though, they just didn't have the courage to stand up for Lisa.

----------------------

Irene POV

Everyone is now settling in their seat to watch the MV. We planned to go to dinner later at the restaurant which is only exclusive for Idols. It helps with hiding from people.

Every Idol know this place since it was the only restaurant for idols to eat peacefully.

"Wow nice apartment you got here" Nayeon glancing at the apartment.

"Thanks. SM got the apartment for us" Wendy said smiling while offering everyone food.

"A lot of idol live here actually" Joy added on.

"That's because this apartment complex is for idols only" Yeri explained.

"Oh who lives here than" Jisoo asked.

"BTS is one of them and alot for big idols live here" I explained to them.

"Oh yeah Got7 and Astro also live here too" Seulgi added on.

"Bonjour" Dahyun shouted causing all of us to laugh.

We all knew each other from time to time at award. So we were all familiar with each other.

But not with one particular ex member. She was shy and akward. She would just nod and listen but not speak at all. No one was able to have a long conversation with her cuz it'll turn akward and silent.

One of the Got7 members was the only person who got along with that wasn't her members.

But anyways after the collaboration everyone gotten closer.

"Oo it's airing now quick everyone" Momo shouted.

Every one was quiet, we were all excited to watch it.

"Wow. Look how pretty I am" Jeongyeon yelled and pointing at the TV.

Everyone just laughed at that.

"Wow the choreography is really good now that I see it for myself" Jennie stated

"It was so hard to learn" Jihyo said making it sound like she was exhausted.

"I just don't get why I had to carry Sana around for one of the part" Mina pointing at the Sana.

"Oh you didn't. I just asked the choreopher to put it in for us cuz we had nothing to do for that part" Sana giggled.

"Omg. You know your really heavy" Mina pointed out.

"Are you calling me fat" Sana replied.

"GIRLS!" Nayeon yelled.

"Shut up. Your missing the best part of the whole video" Tzuyu pointed out.

All of are now watching the video. It showed the part where chaeyoung and rose are nowing laying down in the floor and rolling.

"I sometimes wonder if some of the part are even relevant" Rose retorted.

"It's funny though, you gonna admit" Yeri laughed out.

"The vocal and rapping is very good" Seulgi reversing to Jennie part of the song.

"Not to mention the visual" They all looked at me. I was blushing now.

"Jisoo and Tzuyu looked good too" I blurted out.

"Yeah but not as good as you" Rose replied.

"That was mean" Wendy giggled.

"I'm gonna go back to my room and take my nap. Call me when we're going out for dinner" I quickly left before they could stop me.

"Okay" I heard them shouting

It was only like 1 hour before we had to leave. I quickly got into my bed and then minutes later I soon fell asleep.

----------------

BamBam Pov

The guys and I decided to have a sleepover today cause it was getting late for me to leave apparently.

I literally live 2 rooms next to them. But who's complaining, we talked about ourselves and are childhood.

"V why you so clingy to Jungkook" Jimin pointed out causing all if us to look at them.

"V said that he's horny" Jungkook laughed out.

"I did not" V now letting go on Jungkook.

"Oof someone is sleeping on the couch tonight" J-Hope teased.

"BABE. I'm sorry I was joking" Jungkook was now begging.

All of us were now laughing at these two. We decided to order Pizza and Chicken later on.

"So who wanna have a Disney movie marathon" Jin asked as he was now putting on Mulan on the TV.

"Jin. There's no point on aksing if your already putting it on" Namjoon replied and sitting down with money in his hand for the food.

"Come cuddle with me Jungkook" V was now opening his arm for him.

"Ew you guys are so sweet. I'm gonna puke" I faked a gag out.

"Your just jealous that your still single" Jungkook back fired at him.

"Ooooo" the guys yelled.

"Not for long" I whispered out having Jackson on my mind.

"I heard that BamBam" Suga teased.

"No you didn't" I quickly shouted.

"JACKSON. BAMBAM LIKES JACKSON-" Suga shouted.

I quickly jumped on him before he can say anything else.

"He's lying" I said that as I was now pushing him head on the couch.

"Jackson huh" Namjoon teased.

I was blushing now. "N-no"

"I seen videos of you guys before and I ship it" Jungkook winked.

"Omg. Lisa knows and now you guys. Fuck" I let out a groan.

"Yay. Me and Lisa have more thing to tease you about. Sicne your always teasing us about Irene and my baby" Jungkook laughed out.

"Ugh you guys are so annoying" I rolled my eyes.

"but you love us" V pointed out.

I just rolled my eyes again and smiled. We all went back to watching the movie.