Chapter 29

Lorenzo's POV

We stepped inside the huge mansion. Bonnie was holding my hand tightly as she laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Well we're here." I said.

She lifted her head off my shoulder. "Well I remember being on the plane for like 8 hours then a car for like 2 hours. Umm so where exactly is 'here'?" She asked, smirking.

I bent down to her ear, "Dubai." I said. She gasped.

"Dubai!? I've heard about this place. It sounds like a nice place to be."

"Yes it is. And this is where we'll live and take care of our babies." I said as I hugged her tightly, she softly giggled hugging me back.

Our moment was ruined by a bark, and I groaned.

Remind me why Bonnie needs that motherfucking dog again?

Bonnie gasped and pulled away from me. "Egg!? Where did you find him?"

"Some dude called Blake gave him to us." I shrugged.

She crouched down and gave Egg a kiss.

For God's sake, I kiss those lips.

"Okay, enough," I said as I pulled Bonnie back up jealousy building up inside me. No one had the rights to kiss her except me. Only me. Not even a dog had that the right. "I wanna show the rest of the house." I grabbed her small hand in mine and walked up the spiral staircase, looking back to make sure Bonnie doesn't fall.

I opened the door to my-our room and led her inside, closing the door behind us.

"I thought you're going to show me around the house?" She said, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'd rather be in this room, making love to you all night." I whispered as I licked my lips. Her breath hitched as her lips parted.

I slowly walked towards, before wrapping my arms around her waist.

She smiled and hesitantly wrapped her arms around my neck. "H-hi." She shyly said. Her eyes were staring ahead. I chuckled, "Hey."

I licked my lips before pecking hers softly, "Mmm." I groaned.

I unzipped the dress she was wearing, taking in her bare breast. So fucking beautiful. I lowered my head and captured her soft lips in a hard kiss, pulling the rest of her dress down, her bump coming into view.

She pulled away from the kiss, catching her breath.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too." I said, before kissing her again. One thing led to another and just like that, we were both under the covers

Bonnie's POV

He slowly slid out then back in, out then back in, I could feel his eyes watching me as I bit my lip. "Please." I shakily begged but he continued with his slow torture.

"You like that?" he grunted softly.

"Mhm, yes, yes." I moaned. I bit my lip as my wetness echoed in the room as he oh so slowly thrusted inside me. "so wet, so fucking wet." he grunted. He gave me a wet kiss, moaning quietly. "Baby, please. please, faster." I begged again.

He licked my neck as I mumbled a series of pleads.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked. His hips still moving slow. I nodded, my head reaching up as I captured his lips in a kiss. he thrusted his hips hard, just once, making me gasp as I grasp his shoulders waiting for the next thrust, but it didn't come. "Did I hurt you." His voice clear of worry. I cursed moving my hips, trying to create some friction.

I shook my head. "no. I really liked it." I felt him smirk against my neck and started thrusting faster, making me moan out loud. "oh, gosh!" I cried. He kissed my neck, licking and sucking softly. "so sexy. you're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. My head fell back as he hit my g-spot over and over again. "Shit." I whispered.

"you close? Cause I'm about to fucking cum." He grunted. I nodded. "I'm close."

We both came at the same time, breathing hard, our lips dragging against each other. he kissed me grunting quietly. I sighed as I felt him pull out of me and lay next to me, trying to catch his breath as I am. He circled his hands around me, leaving a small kiss on my neck.

"you're amazing." I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

"I'm actually hungry." His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

"Okay."