Chapter 17

It was the morning after the night before. Melinda lightly pushed Lorenzo off her before grabbing her clothes from the floor, putting them on and sneaked out the room.

She glanced around the house making sure no one was there, before running over to Lorenzo's office. When she made it to the dark wood door, her hand twisted the handle but it was locked.

She sighed.

Her hand reached into her pocket and she pulled out a hair pin and smirked before jamming it into the lock, twisting it until the door opened.

She turned her head making sure again that she's alone, before walking into the room and locked the door behind her.

Her phone vibrated in her pants pocket and she quickly picked it up.

"You in?" The voice on the other side asked.

"I'm in." Melinda confirmed. She sat in Lorenzo's leather black chair and opened his computer. "Okay, now I need you to download everything that's on that computer onto the hard drive I gave you."

Melinda nodded, doing as told.

It took two whole hours for the download to complete.

When it completed, Melinda grabbed the hard drive and shut the computer off before walking out Lorenzo's office.

She walked to Lorenzo's room sneaking a peek and found him playing on his phone.

He looked up and frowned. "Why are you still here?" He asked without looking away from his phone. "I was about to leave but thought maybe you could walk me out. I'm kind of lost. You have on big ass house." Melinda replied.

Lorenzo sighed getting up from his bed. Of course he was still naked.

He has a sexy man, that, Melinda, couldn't deny. And amazing in bed.

Oh well, he'll soon be dead.

Melinda thought as she watched Lorenzo put his clothes on before they both made it out the room.

Bonnie was sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Although, she wasn't really eating, cause her mind was stuck on another planet.

She has been sitting at the table for over an hour, twisting her fork in the cereal.

Yes, she's eating her cereal with a fork.

And the reason is that she couldn't find a spoon, so it was either the huge butcher knife or the fork. She took the fork, of course.

She sighed, setting the fork down. Her ears perked when she heard two sets of footsteps making their way down the stairs. She bit her lip when they walked into the kitchen.

Lorenzo.

He was here, in the kitchen with whoever he was fucking last night.

"Last night was fun, thank yo-" Melinda tried to say but Lorenzo cut her off. "Just get the fuck out my house." He hissed. Melinda huffed and walked out, slamming the door.

When Lorenzo turned around his heart sped up in surprise.

He didn't realize Bonnie was sitting there. His eyes softened when they landed on the bruise on her neck.

Bonnie gulped. She could feel his eyes on her.

"Bonnie, I-"

"Don't, just please, don't." Bonnie weakly whispered, her throat clenching.

Stupid feelings.

"We are not together and...I-I get that." She said.

"No, Bonnie. I wanted to apologize about...I'm so sorry I called you a slut and choked you. I don't know what the fuck came over me. I'm so sorry."

Bonnie sadly looked down tears slipped out of her eyes.

"Fuck." Lorenzo cursed rushing over to Bonnie before giving her a tight hug, kissing the top of her head.

"You slept with another woman and I know it's not fair on you but I'm actually hurt." Bonnie cried. "It hurts more then what happened a few nights ago."

Lorenzo sighed, "I was drunk on a night out. I lost myself. I wish I could go back and turn things around but I can't." He hugged her tighter.

Bonnie cried silently. "I'm falling for you. While my mother is out there worried sick, I've been here actually happy, falling for the person that took me away from her. I've been happier than I've ever been in my life and I hate myself for it."

Lorenzo held her face on his hands as she took out all her frustrations.

"Please just let me talk to her. Please Lorenzo." She begged.

Lorenzo sighed. "Alright. I'll arrange it for you."

Lorenzo said without think.

Fuck it, if this will make her happy then I'll do it. Even if it means risking my freedom from the police.

Bonnie laid her head on his chest as he held her.

Add that to my list of: Ways I fucked up my chance with Bonnie.

1. Kidnapped her
2.Called her a slut
3. Chocked her
4. Slept with someone else
And lastly...
5. Took her from her mother and friends