Chapter 4

It's early in the morning. Bonnie was fast asleep as Lorenzo watched her closely. Her lips were pouted, making her even more adorable then she already is. Her bushy hair was sprawled across the pillow she slept on. She felt peaceful. She looked peaceful.

Before Lorenzo knew it his fingertips were already caressing her soft skin.

Dio! Così fottutamente bello.
God! So fucking beautiful.

Bonnie's eyes snapped open and she immediately felt the familiar presence. Lorenzo's hand retreated. Bonnie frowned, " Lorenzo?"

Lorenzo stared at her as she sat up.

"I-I know it's you." Bonnie whispered as she tried to reach for him but Lorenzo moved back. He quickly opened the door and walked out.

Fuck!

***
Grace softly knocked on Bonnie's bedroom door.

"Come in." She heard the faint voice of Bonnie.

Grace opened the door, smiling as she found Bonnie already done bathing and dressed in another pair of Lorenzo's clothes. She was sitting by the mirror.

"Good morning, miss" Grace said as she moved towards her.

"It's Bonnie." Bonnie said, "hey, c-can you please help me with my hair?"

Grace nodded, but remember she couldn't see, "Of course" she walked to Bonnie and looked at her large bushy hair. " You have beautiful hair." Bonnie faintly smiled.

"I wish i could remember how it looked." She whispered.

Grace's eyes widened, "Do you at least remember how you look?" Bonnie shook her head. Grace's smiled sadly at her as she ran her fingers through her hair, her fingers getting stuck on the way. "Well, you look extremely beautiful."

"Your eyes are a different color, one I have not seen on people your kind?

"Black people, you mean?" Grace blushed

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you. That was very...racist of me. Forgive me." She babbled. Bonnie smiled, "it's okay."

"May I continue?" Grace asked

Bonnie nodded.

"Your eyes are a striking silver color. Your lips are full, slightly pink." Grace touched her skin. "You have amazing skin. And I don't know if you trim your eyebrows but they look magnificent! Your cheeks are cute and puffy," She lightly pinched them and Bonnie giggled.

"You are an incredibly beautiful woman, Bonnie." Grace whispered, "posso capire perché Lorenzo ti ama così tanto."

Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

"Oh nothing," Grace laughed as she grabbed a band from her pocket and tied Bonnie's hair so it was out of her face.

"Grace, may i ask you something." Bonnie asked.

"Of course."

"W-why did Lorenzo take me, even after he realized I am blind and I couldn't see what was happening?"

"I'm sorry Bonnie, but that is not my story to tell. Lorenzo will tell you sooner or later. Now, come with me. Breakfast is ready." Grace said grabbing Bonnie's hand.

Bonnie sighed.

Oh well.