Chapter 7: Part 1

"I want to go home, Lorenzo." Bonnie finally said, breaking the silence.

Lorenzo only shook his head. "You are not going anywhere, Bonnie. I told you, this is your new fucking home." He hissed.

John casually walked into the room, not aware of what's going on.

The tension in the room made him stop, "What's going on?" Bonnie turned to the direction of his voice. "I want to go home, John. Take me home now!" She yelled as tears built up in her eyes.

John turned to Lorenzo. "Man, this has gone too far. You should let her go."

Lorenzo pulled his gun out and immediately John raised his hands, surrendering. "Lorenzo! Put that away now!" Grace said in a motherly voice.

"Not until I kill this motherfucker. Ho finalmente trovato qualcuno a cui tengo davvero e tutti voi volete portarmelo via." Lorenzo said, his finger teasing the gun's trigger, eager to press it.

I have finally found someone I really care about and you all want to take that away from me.

And just like that he pressed it.

Bang!

Bonnie jumped at the loud sound, falling down to her knees. "No, Lorenzo! I'm sorry. I'll stay, I promise. I'll stay. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

John's heart clenched as the fear in his body fled when he realized Lorenzo shot the wall behind him.

Grace's hand was slammed against her mouth as she suppressed a sob.

"Grace, take Bonnie to bed. Now." Lorenzo whispered. He still had the gun pointed at John.

"No, wait. Grace? Did he kill him? What happened? Grace!?" Bonnie asked bewildered.

Grace looked at Lorenzo and he shook his head. "Just come with me, Bonnie."

She walked Bonnie to her room and helped her get into bed. When Bonnie had finally fallen asleep, she sighed as she stared at her in sadness before walking out the room, shutting the door behind him.

***
It's time. I cannot stay in this house any longer.

Bonnie thought as she opened her eyes. She had not fallen asleep after Grace helped her get into bed. She stood from the bed, grabbing her white cane in her stuttering hands. She lightly opened the door, her heart stammering against her chest. Her head turned towards the direction of Lorenzo's room and she shook her head placing her cane in front of her.

She slowly made her way down the stairs as quietly as she can, tapping her cane in front of her lightly careful not to trip over anything. Surprisingly the alarms in the house haven't gone off. Hell, even the front door wasn't locked.

Could this be a trap?

Bonnie shook her head. She didn't care. All she wanted was to get out of here.

When she was out the house, she let her white cane guide her. There was a lot of grass and trees.

Her white cane suddenly hit a hard surface after 3 hours of walking.

Bonnie bend down, her hands feeling the hard surface.

Highway! I found the highway!

"Help! Somebody help me!" She shouted as loud as she could, hoping that someone could come and save her.

She sighed and decided to just walk along the highway until a car drives by.

***
5 hours later...