Chapter 16

Lorenzo ran his hand through his jet black hair. He was sitting in his office and as much as he wanted to focus on the drug deal he had tonight, he couldn't.

He fucked up the relationship he was building.

He fucked up so bad

He groaned and let his head fall in his hands. Not only did he call Bonnie a slut, he fucking chocked her.

The door to his office opened, revealing John. He walked in carrying three large bags full of cash. He dropped them on the ground and sat on a chair across Lorenzo.

Lorenzo looked up and watched as John opened one bag and started counting the money.

"Where in the world did you get that?" Lorenzo asked.

"Robbed a few banks last night." John replied, shrugging. "I need a new car and a new house and I really did not want to wait until the end of the month for my boss to pay me."

Lorenzo shook his head. "John, we have to keep a low profile. The police are still looking for Bonnie." John only nodded as he stacked the cash on Lorenzo's desk.

"How much did you even steal?" Lorenzo asked.

John laughed. "Don't know, that is why I'm counting." Lorenzo nodded before sighing as his mind drifted to last night.

"So I saw you and Bonnie getting busy on the couch last night on my way out." John said breaking Lorenzo out of his thoughts.

"You're such a fucking creep, man." Lorenzo mumbled as he watched John wiggle his eyebrows playfully.

John shrugged.

"It didn't end well." Lorenzo whispered. "I fucked up and I don't know how the fuck I'm going to make it right."

"Just apologize, give her some roses and chocolates. Ladies always fall for that shit." John shrugged and took another stack of money, counting it.

"She's different. I can't just treat her like any other woman out there. She's so much more precious than that." Lorenzo said.

"Well do whatever man. Just don't fuck up tonight." John said, grabbing another stack. Lorenzo shook his head. "You're so fucking dumb, man."

John furrowed his eyebrows, "No I'm not."

"Yes, yes you are. Just count how much money one stack has and count how many stacks there are. And then after that, you multiply that by how much money a stack has, you dip. What you're doing now is going to take forever!" John's lips parted.

"Whatever man, just hand me the fucking calculator."

***
Sweaty bodies everywhere. People grinding on each other, some were making out, some were just sitting at the bar, drinking their asses off.

People stopped to stare at the group of powerful men, wearing expensive suits, looking handsome as ever. Especially the one in front. Lorenzo Romano. As soon as he came into view women were drooling, men were glaring.

He of course ignored the attention he got and swiftly walked to the bar, sat down and ordered a drink, "Bourbon." He muttered to the bartender.

When he got his drink he chugged it down in one swift gulp.

His cold blue eyes searched the club, looking for the person he's supposed to do the trade with. When they landed on the person, he told his men to bring him the bag full of cocaine.

Victor Russo.

That's his name. He's been doing business with Lorenzo for years and even though he always got the job done, Lorenzo didn't trust him.

Victor sat next to Lorenzo and gave him one glance.

"Good evening, Enzo." He taunted.

"It's Don." Lorenzo firmly said.

Victor chuckled.

"Cut the fucking crap, you have my money?" Lorenzo growled.

Victor dramatically gasped, "Since when do I not deliver? Of course I have the money." He snapped his fingers and a man, who looked fairly familiar to Lorenzo, brought a back full of money and handed it to one of Lorenzo's men.

"$1 million in cash. Do you have the stuff?" Lorenzo looked back at his men and grabbed the bag full of cocaine and threw it at Victor.

Victor only chuckled and handed the bag to his men.

"So I heard the big bad Don has settled down. Who is this lucky woman?" Victor asked before ordering a drink. "Same as him." He muttered to the bartender.

"I don't settle down Victor and you know that." Lorenzo mumbled gulping his second drink down.

"Good, because I have someone who have to meet. Come on, darling." Lorenzo looked up and saw a woman.

A very sexy woman. Big breast, almost popping out of her tank top, blonde hair, dark red lip stick. She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her curves in the right way. Lorenzo smirked and turned to the bartender. "Another Bourbon, and something light for the lady."

Victor stood up, "Well, I must go. Melinda, baby. You take care of Mr Romano here, alright?" Melinda nodded and took the seat Victor was previously sat in.

***
2 hours later...

Melinda threw her head back as Lorenzo thrusted inside her hard.

They were back at Lorenzo's house, in his bed, making so much noise as if they were the only ones in the house.

Lorenzo grunted.

He needed this. He wanted this.

Melinda was for sure a good fuck and he would be moaning her name if only he could remember it. "Oh yes, Enzo, yes! Ahh!" Melinda screamed as her nails scratched Lorenzo's back.

Bonnie sat up on her bed as she heard the noise.

Was Lorenzo beating up a woman?

She thought as she grabbed her white cane and made her way out the door.

When she made it to Lorenzo's bedroom door, she leaned against the door trying to hear what the fuss is all about. She frowned when she heard the bed creaking, the headboard banging against the wall, panting, Lorenzo grunting and groaning, a female moaning loudly, calling out Lorenzo's name.

She finally realized what was going on.

Lorenzo was having sex.

And it broke Bonnie's heart that he would actually stoop so low and fuck another girl.

She sadly walked to her room, closed the door and got onto her bed.

She can't blame him, after all she's the one who made Lorenzo mad.

It's her fault so she has no reason to feel sad.

Fuck these tears.