Chapter 31

Lucy's POV
When we returned to the guild everyone of course was well passed shocked to find out that we now had a daughter but she was immediately loved by everyone. She chose to have her guild mark put on her right hand just like mine and the same color as Natsu's. I think red is her favorite color just a hunch from all the red colored outfits she picked out and red light up shoes and red headphones.

I laugh as I see her running around playing with Asuka while wearing a ruby red dress with light pink roses embroidered all over it and a pink ribbon around her waist a pair of white leggings underneath. Now that she is out daughter she is still a celestial dragon slayer but she had quite the ridiculous tolerance to heat. Even though she only commanded the one element apparently slayers only become duel typed after mating. Who knew?

The guild no longer seemed worried about our deep sleep but still curious. So we did tell them that Celeste had to borrow power after getting hurt. We never did figure out how she got hurt though.

Melody loves to eat the stars just like me but she also enjoyed playing out in the sun with Asuka. So it was really a win/win for her. The weeks passed by and all of us ladies started getting really fidgety nesting, cleaning and recleaning our homes. Poor Melody has been only too happy to let me bathe her every morning and again every night. A part of the guild was sectioned off for the babies when they are born and Levy with Freed's help put up barriers to protect the area from all of the Fairy Tail fights.

Finally it has been 12 weeks since we left. We all gathered around little Melody who could still talk to Celeste and while she was eating ice cream told us all the news.

Only one couple didn't get pregnant and that of course had been Sting and Rogue. Having said that Mira and Laxus were having a baby girl and Eric and Kinana were having a baby boy. Natsu and I were having a baby boy and girl and Levy and Gajeel were having twin baby boys. We all cried super emotional happy tears as the guys tried to stay out of the way of the other females. When we found out Natsu couldn't stop hugging and kissing me laughing like a mad man. He pulled Melody over and kissed and loved on her. "Two princesses and a prince!"

"Wrong," I say making him freeze. I smile and point at Happy, "two of each." I corrected and Happy joined in on our little family hug.

"We are finally getting the big family I always wanted," I sighed leaning into his comforting arms purring as I do. "I love you," I say looking up into his eyes.

"I love you too," he purred in response holding me close as we watched Melody play with Happy around the guild.

"I still can't believe you two; adopting one as soon as mating season was over what were you thinking?" Gray grunted, Juvia now firmly attached to his arm. He leaned over kissing her forehead before looking back at us. Dragon slayers were not the only pregnant ones. Both Juvia and Erza were also pregnant. Erza and Jellal are having a boy and Juvia and Gray were having twin girls. They were farther along than us though but considering the fact that Melody was so close to Asuka's age who was now 7 there was plenty of age gaps.

"Well to be fair Celeste was wanting to adopt her then she realized she couldn't because she couldn't move outside of the one position let alone take care of our sweet baby here," I cooed at Melody who was laughing at the weird voice I was making.

"So, we get to keep our little princess," Natsu cooed at her as well.

"Daddy! I'm a Dragon Princess!" she whined giggling at us before running off with Happy again. The weeks passed in happy harmony just like this.

We continued to make funny faces at our daughter from across the guild hall as she played when one day the guild suddenly went quiet. I looked up to see Jason in the doorway with a camera in hand. Master quickly walked up to him and asked, "What are you doing here?"