Chapter 9

A/N I can't help it!

Natsu's POV
When we had finally sated our lust we quickly got cleaned up and dressed again. We walked around the festival enjoying the different customs and honestly even I felt like we stood out to much. We were literally the only people wearing yukatas. Everyone else was just wearing regular clothes. We passed the mayor and found out that it was not the custom in this country but that all the guests seemed to have loved ours, just great.

Lucy seemed to relax a little though and we went about playing games and eating different foods, they had something called a funnel cake, that was awesome! We tried all sorts of things and generally enjoyed ourselves. Towards the end of the evening someone stopped us asking if we knew what group would be playing tonight.

"What group?" I asked them.

"Yeah, what band?"

"We don't understand is it a group or a band?" Lucy asked them.

They kind of look at us funny. "Your not from around here are you?" We shook our heads in answer. "Well at the end of the night they have a group of musicians play music, they are normally called a band." We nod still following so far. "Then after the band they light up fireworks."

"Well that's something we know. We do that in Fiory too!" Lucy and I laugh and eventually they do too.

"Who knew two countries so close could be so different?" Lucy started eating on some cotton candy. "Yet so much alike." I nodded my head in agreement eating some kind of fried cookie, weird but good.

Lucy and I watched the fireworks sitting on a hill near our hotel. We didn't much care for the band I think they were playing something called country music? Eventually Lucy and I make our way back to the hotel and to tell the truth, we just got undressed and cuddled falling asleep in each other's arms in one of the far to small beds.

Lucy's POV

I woke up feeling something hard poking me. I look around a little dazed and felt Natsu pull me closer to him. I hear him mumbling, "My Luce," I giggle a little and cuddle him.

It's not long before I realise what was poking me and I decide to go down and kiss it. It seemed to throb in response I watched as it hardened ready for more. I then start to lick on it earning me a few light moans from Natsu. I like this, I slowly wrap my mouth around the head licking as I went and ever so gently graze my teeth against the head and very end of the shaft. He moaned deeply at this, I look up to see him looking down at me, sleep still in his eyes.

"Like what you see?" I ask and then without waiting for an answer I take as much of him as I can handle into my mouth. I got about half way down his length before his head hit the back of my mouth. I moaned a little earning I few wimpers mixed in with his moans. I could get used to this. I tilt my head just a little and I feel his cock slide a little into my throat. I found that if I don't try to breathe at the same time then I won't gag. So I just breathe when I pull away from him instead. I am only doing this for a few minutes when I hear Natsu's pants growing shorter, he is about to cum. I brace myself waiting for the bitter taste I had read about. It only took another two long deep thrusts before he released himself this time only for a few seconds. Odd he normally cums for a few minutes at a time but I'm not complaining I would have probably drowned if I tried to swallow all that.

Natsu then grabs me a little roughly and places me firmly on my back. He gives me a deep kiss taking my breath away before he goes down. "My turn," is all I hear before his tongue starts licking my clit. At first he was rough and then he slowed down as if controlling himself. I moaned as he got better and better, becoming a moaning mess. He works his way back up getting rougher as my moans got louder, it felt amazing. He gently added a couple fingers into my core to relieve just a little bit of pressure but not enough. I soon came in his mouth but again it was not like it usually was.

Motion Love Sickness (NALU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें