Chapter 24

Natsu's POV

I know that Luce and I have been gone for a little while now, but as I watch her smooth skin rise and fall laying under me I can't help but stare at her. The sun now setting was casting a warm glow upon her hair making it look like it was lighting up like fire. I graze my fingers along her arms watching as the goosebumps shivered under the lightest of touches. She is mine. I sigh pulling her into my arms well aware that we would have to leave soon to prepare for the festival, but for now I just needed to fill her more. Somehow make her feel the love that I feel for her as I pull her aching body against my own.

Lucy's POV

I love being able to feel Natsu's sweet thoughts embrace me. Along with his arms the feeling really has nothing to be compared to, knowing that he loves me so wholeheartedly warms my heart. I bask in his warmth letting it fill me with the happiness I have so long been denied.

I growl at him and he flips me over pressing his lips to mine, I eagerly deepen the kiss. Feeling almost sated when he pulls away. He mummers something about how beautiful I am, his lips grazing against mine as he spoke. 

"What?" I ask my mind blurring as I thrust my hips into his making him groan as I feel him enter me again.

"Hhhmmmmm?" he moaned forgetting about whatever we were talking about. He kissed me, our tongues danced together as our bodies moved together. 

He thrusted into me making me call out, "N-Nat-sssuuuuuu!" I couldn't stop as my hunger drove me deeper into our little world of two. 

Natsu's POV

I loved making Luce scream my name. It was a guilty pleasure I enjoyed far too little of in my opinion. I'm laying on my back as she rides me her back is arched leaving her breast well within my reach. I nip at one suckling it, the other between my fingers as I make her moan and scream my name. 

Finally not being able to take this slow pace, I throw her down on the mattress. I slammed into her sweet heat again and again our matching moans creating a melody that only seemed to drive us onwards. Another hour passes us by before I feel her contracting around me. I try to hold on just a little longer but the harder I try not to cum the more painfully aware I am of every little detail. 

The way her hips have arched into mine, her legs clamped onto me preventing me from pulling away, the way her voice kept rising as she screamed my name, the look on her face as she screamed for me, and of how sweet and delicious she smells. I kiss her thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth swallowing her screams as I finally could take no more. I cum pulling her hips into me refusing to let them down, I cum as I keep thrusting into her. Knowing that my cum is filling her, I keep going. 

I don't know at what point our kiss broke apart but at some point I feel as Luce bites down on my mark, hard. Releasing another whole new wave of pleasure through me as I call out to her. Fuck me, when did this become so fucking good? Her hot core surrounding me, I thrust just one more time before I break down, collapsing into her waiting arms. 

Lucy's POV

Fuck yes! I needed that so badly, to feel Natsu fill me with everything he had. I could still feel him pulsing inside of me. My frustrations all forgotten as I held him in my arms. For fucks sake he passed out on top of me again. We needed to do this more. 

"Lucy?" I hear someone call for me. Wait what? I concentrate and find that Erza is talking to herself? Maybe?

"Lucy? Don't forget to meet me at the guild in an hour. I'll be waiting for you." Erza repeated herself twice more before stopping. 

Why did I have to tell her that we could hear them from so far away? "Arg!" I groan as I plop back causing Natsu to stir in my arms. I froze and then gently lifted his face towards mine again. "I love you," I whisper before kissing him gently on the lips again.