Chapter 15

A/N So I don't like cliffhangers so your welcome.

Natsu's POV

Lucy is just waiting as they announce the rules of the match. If one is knocked out the other is the winner of one forfeits the other is the winner, so on so forth standard rules apply. Flair has one of her creepy glares directed at Lucy and I have to fight the urge to run down there and protect my mate. 

She looks up at me and smiles reassuringly. As soon as the match starts she summons Loki, Cancer, Sagittarius and Virgo. The crowd is going wild including the announcer who is gushing over her Aquarius star dress that she was also using. I feel my fist tighten. "Can't kill him, can't kill him, can't kill him" I barely mutter to myself as I restrained myself from punching Jason the reporter. Who was ogling my Luce like he had some kind of chance with her.

"Ccccoooolllll! Lucy Heartfelia has not only summoned four spirits at the same time a feat that is unheard of in all of magic history but she is also using even more magic called star dress! For an entirely different spirit! Look at that outfit, it's so cool!" Jason was practically screaming into the microphone making my ears hurt. Time seemed to crawl.

I watched as they all got into formation and Lucy lured her closer with water having Sagittarius and Loki shepard Flair and she obviously thought she had Lucy but Cancer shot up seemingly out of nowhere cutting her hair short before she could tangle Luce in her gross hair. I knew we were thinking the same thing the match is over, but then it happened.

This of course caused Flair to scream her blood curdling scream. Then as if that wasn't enough Lucy had to dodge her nails? That's new. From up here I can hear Flair spitting out some nonsense that she had trained hard and her hair magic wasn't the only thing she knew. Blah blah blah. Just great, Luce is going to be pissed. 

Lucy's POV

Shitty red head, so now she has poison nails huh? I call for Aries, a fifth spirit. Natsu is going to go nuts later. "Aries she has poison nails don't let her hit anyone, okay?" Aries nods and immediately starts using her wool to surround our allies. Everyone she almost gets a hit on she hits the soft pink wool instead. Time seems to freeze several times when one of my precious spirits almost gets hit.

I have to end this quickly my blood is boiling with fury, but how?  I don't want to use my dragon slayer magic yet. Then it hit me. Wait, why? 

Sure it would be nice to see how far I can go but the purpose of this is to show the world just how powerful Natsu and I have become. Master even said so. I looked up at Natsu and see him smiling and nod. He could hear my thoughts and he agreed. We will only go easy on friends and only so they can get some fight time in. 

"Okay, let's do this," I say and smile lifting my whip I crack it at her this time it's on fire. Natsu, "You better be watching!" I said purposely leaving his name unspoken. Fairy Tail knew about us but the rest of the world was about to get a show but that won't be until the end. 

Flair is trying to dodge my whip as my spirits surround her. I close their gates leaving just the two of us on the field, her very exhausted and huffing for air. "Do you give up?" I ask her hoping she says no.

"What kind of question is that? You ran out of magic and now you think you can get me to give up? Never!" The audience is roaring in the stands wanting to see the rest of the fight. 

"Okay, you asked for it," I smile at her before the entire field was covered in black shadow that twinkled like the night sky. The entire stage appears to have become the very middle of the night. "Celestial arena, meteor shower!" I call out my arms raised over my head and as if I'm actually throwing the stars myself I hurl my arms forward towards Flair. The field obeyed me and hurled each twinkle or star inside it's space towards her. The whirl of light dazzling to the onlookers as the once twinkling dark arena became a swirl of light as each shooting star hit their target in quick succession.