Chapter 2

A/N So I'm a couple days early I'm starting a new job so I thought early was better than late. I don't know what day I will update in the future. I might be able to keep Saturdays we will see though.

Natsu's POV
I ran into my house and go directly to the bathroom. I have no idea how I was able to run with the massive boner I had. Fuck it all. Why? No I can't think of that right now. I start pumping myself like my life depended on it. 

I can't stop hearing her moans in my head. 'N-Nat-sssuuuuuu!' Fuck me, I need her like nothing else. I need to feel her body against mine her lips against mine. Fuck! Luce why did you do this to me? I came at the thought of my name coming from her heart shaped face I could only imagine what it looked like while she moaned out my name. 

Now I will never be able to pretend that didn't happen. Can I? Oh Mavis, what if she does it again? What if next time I can't control myself? Would she like it? No, I can't think like that. She is my best friend I can not lose her, not like this, not ever. 

I take my cold shower, sometimes it really sucks being a fire dragon slayer. Like when the water heats up perfectly before it touches my literally flaming skin. I need to get a hold of my fire. What if I hurt her? My flames died down immediately at that thought. I can't hurt Luce, not ever. 

With that sobering thought I head to the guild with my pre packed backpack. I always have one ready only needed to throw food in it and head out the door. I go to the guild. 

I get to the front doors and kick them open like I always do, "I'm here!" I call out. I was greeted by several of the members immediately and I put my bag down ready to wait on Lucy until I smelled her sweet strawberries and cream scent. I pick up my bag and literally follow my nose to the missions board. 

Lucy is already there reading over several listings. The way her little nose scrunches up as she thinks, is adorable. I almost don't notice her glancing over and smiling sweetly. 

"Do you already have one picked out?" I ask her putting my bag down next to hers. 

"No not yet there are several that are almost a good fit but most just don't work well with fire," she answers me. I frown and pick one up reading it, I saw that they needed help with a water slide, another requested an ice sculptor, and another a healer, a weapons expert for a demonstration. In fact there was one seemingly for everyone on our team except Lucy and myself. 

"Lucy, Natsu! Come here real quick!" We hear MiraJane call out to us. We put all the papers back and walk over, it didn't look like we were going to go on a mission after all. 

"Hey Mira," I say less than enthused. I felt defeated I can't even help Lucy with her rent. 

"Hey Mira," Lucy sounded quite happy to to be able to talk to her friend. 

"I have a special mission request for you two!" Mira beams at us. 

"Really?" we say at the same time my energy flooding back.

"Yep, it's someone you've helped before and they want to know if you two can come out and level an area for them," Mira seemed so proud of herself. 

"That sounds perfect!" Lucy cheers from beside me. I wrap an arm around her shoulders. 

"I'm all fired up!" I call out ignoring the smirk on Mira's face. 

"So do you want it?" Mira asked, her smirk still firmly planted on her face. 

"YES!" again we speak at the same time and start laughing together. Fuck I love her, I think to myself as I watch Lucy laugh. 

"Great I'll go ahead and stamp it then," Mira did as she said and hands us the flier.