In A Rut: The Next Move

Hello Everyone! It's Ary.

So this story has been a gem of mine since 2016 and it hasn't been very updated for so many plot holes it wasn't intended to have and it kind of leaves me in a rut because as much as I want to fix them and have no mistakes, I don't have anymore energy to fix them and try to remark my readers to read my book again so... it's almost as I should try to rebrand this story with a better plot and better scenarios and original characters then having to use the same characters from the franchise (Clueless).

So with that in mind, i'm thinking of writing something similar to this story and rebrand it as new, and if I do, it might be a guarantee of consistency from me updating, because i'm finally in the zone of actually writing fashion and 90's era.

So tell me what you all think! Feedback is much appreciated because I am not doing this just for myself but to my faithful readers of 5+ years.

Let me know if I should just discontinue this story and rebrand it into a new story or should I try to write something different: if this is the case what kind of stories did you wanna see on my market? Let me know in the comment section i'm open to all suggestions of Zarry!

With Much Love - Ary