➳ chapter twelve

A/N: Back with another update! I don't know where the direction of this story is going so please leave some feedback because i don't know where to go from if I can't see what people's commentary suggests. So please leave comments! Love you all! - Ary

The pain from being pushed against the wall shot through his body and only Harry could express it by lightly gasping below Zayn's hovering body.

Harry tries to retort from Zayn's control, which only made Zayn more angrier.

Zayn roughly makes his way in between Harry's legs and one of his hands is on Harry's chest and the other on the wall for support.

"What the hell Zayn."Harry winced out, feeling Zayn's nails penetrating even through his layers of clothing.

"Would you tell me what the hell was going on out there? Who is that guy? And what are you doing talking to him while you're with Liam, apparently?" Zayn questioned, his tone almost harsh but Harry caught the desperation.

"Would you hop off my dick, Zayn? He just—"

A hand swiftly yet impactful was put around Harry's neck . "What the fuck did you just say to me?" Zayn denounced.

Harry pulls his hand off his neck and held his own neck with his two hands so that way Zayn wouldn't have access to it.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Harry says while gasps lightly for air. Hoping for Zayn to know that he might've went too far with Harry.

Zayn stared at him with a blank expression even though he was still hovering over Harry's body against the wall. Harry couldn't tell what was his next move.

"I'm just trying to figure out if you know what you're doing." Zayn says.

He continues, "Considering the fact that you came with Liam to MY party, knowing that it would be at MY house, and talking to a random guy in front of MY eyes. And on top of that, knowing that I was sitting across from YOU!" He emphasized.

Harry couldn't tell if they kept getting closer but somehow he felt as if his space was being invaded. "I told Liam I didn't want to come, but he made me come. And I don't know why you're all over me when you should be attending to the rest of your house guests and your GIRLFRIEND!"

"And what is that suppose to mean, Harry?" Zayn was now squinting his eyes and he was now inches away from Harry's face.

Harry needed to gather his thoughts before he could answer, because this was the moment of truth. And slip could lead the conversation in the wrong direction and his choice of words can lead to his teenage doom.

"Why— Why do you continue to torture me and continue to change your moves around me? One minute you're mean to me and the next your have me pinned somewhere and kiss me?"

Zayn just stared at Harry, he didn't know how to answer to Harry's questions. Harry understood and rolled his eyes and lightly chuckled, "Whatever..." Harry said under his breath, breaking away from Zayn's hovering body by pushing his away by his chest and was trying to get back to Liam who was probably looking for him like crazy.

He was suddenly interrupted when Zayn reached out for his arm and brought him back to his hold. "Don't you fucking walk away from me." Zayn seethed. "I'm talking to you."

"There's nothing else to talk about." Harry replied.

"Oh, so you're planning on just going back to your new fling upstairs under my roof?" Zayn refers to Daryl.

"Why does it matter if I do? I don't cater to you. I don't know why you are getting on me when I just met him and suddenly he's becoming a threat to your egotism?" Harry asserted.