➳ chapter seven

Slight smut, maybe full?!?

After the dance, Liam and Harry have been hanging out a lot.

They've been at the outdoor movie theater, shopping, hanging out at Harry's house, not to mention they exchange friendly kisses in his bedroom.

Liam has ditched Zayn sometimes to hang out with Harry and his friend Cher.

Zayn thought, was very fed up. How can his best friend do such a thing.

Harry and Liam have been hanging out a lot which made Zayn very angry.

Eventually, Zayn had grown into a conclusion to do something or this fling between Harry and Liam continues.

The bell rang after seventh period and announcing to students to go to their eighth period.

Zayn stood behind a wall and peaks at the front where Liam and Harry had walked side by side.

They burst out laughing at something Liam said. Zayn was feeling jealousy pump through his veins.

"Alright I'll see you later." Liam waved and walked another direction.

"Okay bye Liam!" Harry continued to walk straight away to Ms. Geist class.

The halls were clearing and it seemed like he was the only one in the halls left.

Right before he can make it out of the hall way and into the atrium, Harry finds himself being shoved up against the wall by someone who's strong, and bold, with masculine arms, and it stings his back as he lets out a sharp cry that echoes through the hall.

His eyes open to find Zayn's and they are like an orange brown this time, the way they look when he's irritated. "Zayn?" Harry murmured.

"Don't talk to me." Zayn hissed, Harry was scared now.

Zayn caught the fear in Harry's eyes which was Zayn's intentions to make Harry feel, fear him. He rolls his eyes.

"Get in there." Zayn points to the washroom. He nods his head to the door that Harry doesn't realize is there. And oh god , Zayn's going to kill him.

Zayn pushes him into the washroom anyways, probably because he didn't move fast enough, and he locks the door behind them.

He's still got that fire in his eyes and it looks unhealthy, which makes Harry fear Zayn even more, making him breathe heavily.

Zayn pressed Harry against the sink.
His back was against Zayn chest and his body was smaller compared to Zayn's hovering position.

Zayn wrapped his fingers around his neck to bring him closer. "So you think you can just take my best friend away from me like that huh."

Harry swallowed thickly, trying to choose the words to spit out.

"Huh!?" Zayn repeated. Harry chokes out a soft moan. Zayn's eyes grew big as the boy's moan rung through his ear.

He smirks at the boy through the mirror. Zayn felt aroused seeing their reflection.

"Oh, I see. So you're just using him for your sexual needs huh?" Zayn tone was now twisted with a sultry fling.

"No I'm no'—" Harry was interrupted when Zayn forced his thumb in his mouth.

"Shh sh, Suck." Zayn commands. Harry obeyed Zayn quickly and sucked his thumb slowly, twirling his tongue around it.

Zayn bit his lip as he brought his other free hand up to his shirt, only to touch his sensitive nipples. Harry moaned loudly as Zayn rubbed his fingers against his right nipple.