➳ chapter four

— since it's Lana Del Rey's birthday today, early update!

It was nearly half of lunch, Cher and Harry sat on a round table that was surrounded by their other friends,

Murray, Dionne, Heather, Molly, Elton, Amber, and Tai.

"So, any news between you and Josh?" Harry asked Cher.

"No.... though we did have a three hour conversation on the phone yesterday."

"Oh really?..." Harry says.

"Yeah, god... he sounded so sexy since he said he was done finishing his work outs."

Harry sat there as Cher rambled, he wasn't really paying though because He was eyeing Gigi and Zayn.

Zayn had put a arm around her and kissed her lips.

She giggled lightly as she continued to have a conversation with another fellow jock.

"So then I said 'well why don't you come with me to pick out the best outfit for the dance then and he said he wanted to.... Harry?" Cher says.

Harry cocked his head back, "W-Wha, Yeah I hear you keep going."

"Okay, so then He said..." Cher continues.

Zayn laughed as Liam told him a joke. He looks around and finds Harry sitting around his friends and that plumy girl that seems to always stick by him.

Harry was picking at his salad he didn't seem much to eat and hear to Cher.

Zayn catches Harry looking gloomy, he wondered why though.

He wanted to walk over there and ask him what's wrong while Harry is in his hold, but apparently he couldn't. Do to the reason he has a girlfriend for that.

He sighs and gets back to Liam.
_____

"Hey Liam?" Zayn says between pulling himself up from the bar.

"Yeah Zayn." Liam says as he lifted a 60 pound weight.

"You know that Harry bloke right?" Zayn questioned.

Liam continued to lift the weights, "Harry from- our eighth period?"

"Yeah him..."

"What about him?"

Zayn lifted himself one last time before dropping to floor. "What do you think about him?"

Liam sighed, "Well, he's okay, cute but quiet, he's small for a seventeen year old. His skin looks soft—"

I know, Zayn thought.

"He looks fuckable. And he's a twink." Liam added.

"But what about his personality?" Zayn asked.

"Well... I know that he is very calm, he seems to be likable since people I talk to, talk about him a lot. He is very understandable, and not to mention he is submissive. That's why I asked him to the dance this Friday." Liam bites his lip.

"You did?" Zayn was in shock.

"Yeah, he seemed very tense." Liam adds.

"What'd he say?" Zayn asked.

"He said yes." Liam says."

Zayn hummed in response and got back to his workouts.
______

Hey Guys , Make sure to comment and vote , stay tuned for later...
Trailer coming soon!

Also, Alot of people asked me how does Harry, Zayn, Liam, Cher, looked like so here.

[Harry]

                           [Zayn]

[Zayn]

[Cher Horowitz]

                        [Liam]