➳ chapter ten

+ Harry's Point of View

Everywhere I go, he's always there.

Looking at me with rage and smirking at how vulnerable I looked.

Sometimes when he walks by he looks at me hungrily, like if i'm attractive.

Even though he looked like he was going to hurt me badly, he did have that strip of lust in his eyes.

I was eager, very eager. To find out what Zayn meant last week, the night at the theater.

"Some people just never learn from their punishments.

Just you wait, Harry. I'm not going to be so easy on you this time."

When I leave the house, I feel like if i'm being followed. Which causes me to walk faster or hide till I feel safe again.

Today was cold, usually its breezy yet sunny but I guess the season is almost over.

Today was Saturday so I didn't really care if I slept in.

I laid on my side as I rubbed my thighs with the soft furry pillow between to keep warmth. The blanket I had on top was far from keeping me warm but it'll do to keep my half naked body hidden from sight.

Yeah, apparently I had the balls to wear high-cut underwear and a white tee.

And the best part of my stupidity is that my window was open a little to let air in.

I continue to rub myself on my five white pillows. My eyes were shut. I was shivering. I was still too cold.

"Here let me do it." I hear as someone with a broad voice say.

I open my eyes, only to see Zayn crouched down aside of my bed and taking my hands in his.

I let out a shaky breath as he started to warm my hands with his.

His hands felt soft. They were smooth and I guess the gods had carved his hands very good. I could feel my hands getting warmer as he rubs them.

He blows into our hold and then rubs them.

He looks up at me with a dramatic look. "Getting warm yet?"

"I-I..." I stumbled on my words. He chuckles and pulls away. He takes off his black leather coat, then his shoes.

"How did you—"

"Get in?" He finished my question.

I nod.

"Your window was open."

Oh yeah, I'm a total idiot.

I get up from my position, only to be brought down by two strong hands. He pinned my arms above my head as I looked up at him.

His eyes pierced, I felt very vulnerable under him which made him grin almost cynically.

"I thought I told you to not hang out with Liam without my permission." He grits.

"I-I thought—"

"You thought what? That I was going to let it slide and let you do whatever you want with my best friend? huh, twink?"

"No—" I tried to tell him that I thought I was dreaming about the bathroom scene but he kept interrupting.

"I simply told you to stay away, but I guess people don't listen right Harry?" He paused. He hums, "I guess you need a harder punishment right.

I shook my head side to side as I begged no. I tried to get out of his hold but he pinned me really well to the bed.

"It's okay, Harry. You're not getting punished today."

Whoo, What I relief. I sighed.

"But don't you dare think I'll let that slip, right now I just wanna lay next to you in your comfy bed and share warmth."

He lets go of me and pulls his shirt off, then stripped off pants, socks, and pants and get in the sheets only in his briefs.

He puts his arms around me, bringing my body in his chest.

The scent of cologne was very strong, intoxicating the air I breathe but I didn't mind since it made him ten times hotter.

At the moment, I wanted to know why is he still here but right now I just wanna sleep in his hold. This is what I've always dreamt of doing.

Being in someone's hold.

Zayn's hold.
_____

Just a Filler, I don't know.