➳ preface

+ Harry's Point of View

"So, anything going on between you and Josh?"

"Not really, we're just friends." Cher sighs.

I hate to hear that actually, Cher needs someone. And that one should be Josh. After all, he does have a crush on her and she him. Almost like skinny love, but except the part they both have to know they like each other which I should tell Cher, but it's a secret I promised him to keep.

"Turn back, here comes Zayn and his girlfriend Gigi." Cher says, I turned and leaned against a locker while holding my binder tightly. My back rests but my eyes pierced at the most beautifulest couple.

Zayn wrapped a arm around her waist and stared at nothing but her. She chewed on her gum abundantly and continues to say something I couldn't hear from afar.

Apparently it was something funny since Zayn had laughed. She smiles widely and looks up at him. They kept looking at each other till he leans and preps a kiss on her lips.

My eyes grew big and my breath hitched. I sighed then before I put my head down and caved in. My envy grew larger because I knew that would never be me in someone's hold.

In Zayn's hold.

I sighed again, because I know someone like Zayn would never notice me. I raised my head up when I hear them getting closer.

Right when I thought he wouldn't take a chance to glance at me, he passes through me and takes a long look,

at me.

I blush at the way he stares, I can finally say he's noticed me. I find it odd though that he kept his eye contact to me as he kept walking to end of the hall.

I can't believe this is happening. Oh my god, I can't right now. I can't explain how my heart is pounding, but I was sure it wasn't sporadically. He finally turns back and leaves me to keep looking at him from afar.

"Woah, Harry. Did you see that? He was looking at you for a long time!" Cher interrupts me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, wonder why." I say, I removed myself from the lockers while thinking.

I was interrupted when the bell rang. I turned to Cher who was about to turn her heel to walk to her class the other way. "I call you after class so we can go for a game of croquet at my house."

she nods, "Alright," before walking away.

I turn back and walk myself to class. I looked down at my white converse as I walked. I wish I was like my converse.

Not old. But in a pair.

I want to be paired, in love. But what I dearly wish is to belong to someone.

is that too much to ask?
____________________

Yep, another Zarry Story. An au where Harry, a average teen who wears tight blue jeans that make his ass look so fuckable and wears small short that are thigh high. Zayn is jock who is on the football team and apparently bisexual.

Hope you guys like it.

Comment + Vote Thank you!