➳ chapter sex-teen

Author's Note: Hi Everyone!
I had lots of ideas for this story but I was analyzing that this story is pretty old and i'm sure alot of you are lost at this point of the story so i'm planning on putting those new ideas into another story instead! Zarry AU (ofc) anyways, enjoy!

+ Third Person Point of View

Harry was finishing up in the bathroom as he was putting on moisturizer before leaving the bathroom from a hot shower. He was definitely tired after a long day of shopping and everything else.

Specifically more tired of the situation that was amongst him and Zayn.

It's irritating when you don't know what's going on and how to rationalize with someone who can get away with pretty much anything.

Harry plops himself on the bed with a white shower robe on and a towel still intact around his head. He grabs at the remote and turns on the television.

Luckily Beavis and Butthead was on which typically Harry wasn't intellectually into but it was something that he could watch to calm his nerves.

Suddenly, the telephone rings and Harry wonders who it was.

"Maybe it's Cher." Harry says before picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Harry says softly in his Valley Girl accent.

"Have fun in detention." He hears in a sarcastic bold tone before it hangs up.

Harry was fuming after, Knowing it was Zayn.

Beavis and Butthead was definitely not going to calm him down tonight.
______

Harry gets up early in the morning and asks Cher for a ride to school.

Cher furrowed her brows at him at first but after hearing the messy situation Harry got himself into with Zayn only telling on him and not telling on Cher and Tai—

Cher only saw it in her BRAIN to at least oblige and give him a ride to school.

Cher and Harry pull up to the entrance of the school, as if Harry was going to deal with a March 24, 1985 situation.
(A/N: If anyone got that reference kudos to you)

This time only they fit the scene so well as Cher had worn a pair of black shades with a Calvin Klein set and Harry was bored of the idea of detention on a Saturday already.

Harry lets out a huff as he looks at the school under a hot and timid day.

Cher still had one hand on the wheel, "It's only 8 hours kid." Cher says with the undertone of Cruel Summer.

Harry turns his head to her and rolls his eyes at her and gives her a fake laugh.

Cher smirks, "Call me when you're out. I'll pick you up." Cher drives off without saying bye, leaving Harry to himself.

Harry only lets out a breath, once again and he feels like he's he being led to do a mission.

Maybe it was a mission, the mission to go down the 9 levels of Hell with Dante. Only this was 8 hours of it.
______

Harry was hoping to walk into library and find himself with 4 other people so they can start their own breakfast club instead of just sitting down for 8 hours.

Unfortunately, there was only two other people here which consisted a freshman from the other side of campus and senior who was pretty cute, his name was Michael and if he looked like anyone, it'd be Andrew Keegan.

But he was more in-tuned of computer science and partying. And if anything didn't consist of that, he didn't want it.

Which is why he's resting his head on the table and napping.