➳ chapter fifteen

+ Harry's Point of View

It was starting to get dark when we decided to leave the mall.

Tai rode with the other part of the crew while Cher drove me home. I can say that it was a very tiring day, but very excellent as well when I say that Me and Cher cleared off the entire shirt rack at Novorado.

"You had fun today, Harry?" Cher asks as one of her hands were on the wheel.

"What are you, my therapist?" I sarcastically say.

She smirks, "Well I'm genuinely asking. I kind of wanted to know how you were since that whole fiasco with Zayn..."

I sort of got quiet, almost embarrassed. "Oh."
I put my head down a little.

The vibe changes at this point. And I didn't want it to. It gets awkward when it gets like this.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to-"

"It's not that, Cher. It's just it's all complicated in all the wrong ways." I say with anxiety in my throat, I can tell that she notices.

"Well, as someone who is a month older than you can I give you a few words of guidance?" Oh my, she's about to get preppy on me.

"Okay." I murmured.

"With time, anyone can come to a compromise. But the only thing that can truly make a person anxious to absurdity without time is patience." She says and I look at her in confusion.

"What I'm trying to say is that have patience Harry and you'll come to see what your situation is and what your solutions will come to instead of jumping to certain extents."

I nod to agree with her statement, maybe she was on to something.
______

As soon as I got home, I placed my new purchases near the fire place while I call out for daddy.

No answer.

I was confused at first, because this usually meant he was probably in his study working, or out of the house.

I walk into his office and see him, sitting next to his landline and with dissatisfaction in his face.

"Daddy?"

"Can you tell me what the hell is going on here? Why'd you skip school to go to the mall, Harry?" He shouts.

I jumped from under my skin at first, but usually I can get out of these sticky situations.

"Who said that, daddy? I was in study hall."

"The main office did. They said someone told them that you left with someone off campus!"

I was more confused at this point? Who told on me?

"Someone?" I asked. Then it came to me.

ZAYN.

I roll my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me young man! Don't make me take away my debit card from you. Do you want that?!"

I look at him in fright, "No, Daddy! Please hear me out!"

"Sit down right here. Now!" He points at his desk.

I sniffle from his harsh tone and skip to sit on top of his desk and in front of him.

"Daddy, i'm sorry... but there was a sale at-"

"I couldn't care less, Harry. You should've been at school. I'm okay with you skipping but never you getting caught! You're a Beverly Hills Kid, Harry!"

I look down at my fingers, I feel bad now. I've disappointed daddy and now I really feel my tummy in knots.

He grabs at my chin. "Hey."

He looks into my eyes and I am to his.

"I'm not mad at you, Harry. But you're going to have to make up for it."

I furrow my brows at him.

"Your teacher called and said that you have to serve detention tomorrow."

Now that's when things cross the line.

"DETENTION. ON A SATURDAY? THIS IS ABSURD DADDY. CALL THE SCHOOL DADDY, SUE THEM. MAKE THEM PAY. I DON'T CARE. MAKE THEM REGRET GIVING ME DETENTION DADDY!" I pout.

"You're being irrational, Harry. I think what they're doing is just teaching you a lesson, Harry. I better see you wake up early in the morning and get ready for detention. And I don't want you skip those 8 hours of detention either! Got it?" He points at my face and I sigh in disbelief and nod.

"Yes, daddy."
______

Author's Note: Just a part of what's to come on the next chapter! Updating soon!