➳ chapter eight

"Daddy!" Harry shouts from upstairs.

"Yes son, what is it?" Robin calls out.

Harry hurried downstairs and walked into his fathers study. Once he walks in, he sees his father scanning through his papers, looked very focus.

"Is it okay if I go to Cher's house right now?" Harry asked.

Robin looked up at him and squint, "At eight o' four? What for?" He gets back to his papers.

"Daddy, Cher is having a major crisis right now and she needs my help." Harry says in a serious tone.

"Then she can call the police, right now you Mr. have to go shower and get ready for bed."

"But Daddy-"

"What, why is it so urgent for you to go to her house at this time of day." Robin interrupts Harry's pout.

"Well, Cher is going to her first date with Josh and she needs my help to pick the best outfit she should wear and how she should look." Harry murmurs.

Robin huffs out a breath, "If I say yes, can you leave daddy in peace so he can finish the catalogue for the company?"

Harry smiles and gives a small massage on Robin's shoulders.

"Yes daddy." Harry says before walking out of his studies.
___________

+ Cher's Point of View

"What'd your father say?"

"He protest at first, but I used the daddy card so i'll come over right away!"

"Well hurry up! Josh is coming to get me around eight forty-five." I say before putting the phone back on the adapter.

After five minutes, I hear the door bell ring which made me race all the way downstairs. I opened the door which revealed my best friend.

"Hurry up Harry!" He shuts the door behind himself before I dragged him all the way upstairs to my bedroom.

"Oh my god, Oh my god! I'm freaking out Harry."

"I know Cher! I can't believe you guys are a thing now!" He exclaims.

I smile widely, "I know right? You were so right. How'd you know he was going to ask me out after the dance?"

"Lucky guess." He responded.

"Well that's a good guess. Now come on! Help me!"

He nods before walking into my oversized closet. He goes through everyone of my outfits as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Well, you should wear something comfortable, something warm since it is kind of chilly outside." He says.

I bring my finger up to my lip and think. Didn't I buy something new yesterday?

I gasp, "I know." I walk over to my drawer and take out my light pink wind breaker.

Harry cocked his head over to me and gasp, "Oh my god Cher, That's so beautiful." He complimented.

"It'll fit with this." He comes back with a pair of white washed blue jeans and my white crop top.

"Brilliant Harry." I said.

I slip into my outfit in front of Harry. Now, I know what you're thinking

'Cher, Why change in front of Harry?'

Well, because I can. It's not like Harry's into girls. And anyway, we count each other as friends/ family.

Harry follows me to my tall mirror where I can see my whole self.

I smile at how cute I look, almost gave myself a orgasm at my beauty, kidding.

"Cher, you are absolutely stunning!" Harry complimented.

"Thanks, Harry." I said. I turn to him, "Try to get a boyfriend soon Harry! That way we can double date." I added.

I looked at myself one last time on the mirror, instead I see Harry looking extremely gloomy as he narrowed his head down.

I turn my head, "Haz, what's wrong?"

"Nothin'." He mumbles.

I put a hand under his chin. "Harry, come on. I know somethings wrong."

He sighs first, "It's just... do you think I'm good enough or even beautiful enough to have someone to love me like Josh loves you?"

Again he goes with this, he really doesn't realize how beautiful he is. One time we went to a museum and one of Botticelli paintings were there. He thought they were beautiful but I thought he was beautiful- er.

"Harry really? You are better than beautiful. Your beauty is no compare than anything else. Not even a diamond. And you know how much diamonds are so beautiful."

He giggles as he agrees.

"Harry. Don't you ever think you're never enough. You my dear are plenty and never give up to find the right boy to treat you like a princess."

He smiles as he wipes a tear that escaped. "Thanks Cher." He pulls me for a hug.

I hug back with much strength, "Just be patient Harry, okay?"

"I love you Cher."

"I love you too Harry." I say cheerfully before we hear Josh calling for my name downstairs.