➳ chapter nine

Harry laid on his bed with a full head.

Well, in other words he was thinking way too much to point it took most of his morning and partial of his afternoon.

In his mind, the image of Zayn touching him had clouded his thoughts.

The way Zayn had grabbed him, touched his sensitive nips and sucked gently on Harry's neck.

The way Zayn almost made him cum in his panties that Zayn knew so much about.

He remembers the feeling of Zayn's cock rubbing against his bum.

This was too good to be true, Harry thought. Which is why Harry has convinced himself that it was his mind just messing with him and his reality rather than to get over this crush Harry had on Zayn.

In a small distance, his phone rang. Harry stares at it for a moment till he gets up and walks over to it and answer the call.

"Hello?" Harry answers.

"Hey babe." A familiar voice says.

Harry smirked as he starts to twirl his curls. "Oh my god, Hey Li. What's up."

"Nothing much, just wanted to know if you'd like to watch a movie later? They're rerunning that one romantic movie you seem to like very much."

"The Way We Were? From 1973?" Harry questioned with excitement.

"Yeah." Liam answered. "Apparently it's a throwback week in the theater. You down?"

Harry thought for a moment to see if he had any plans for today. But as it turns out, Cher isn't home and none of his other friends aren't in his interest at the moment.

"Yeah. I'm up for it."

"Solid." Liam says in a grazed tone which made Harry giggle lightly.

"I'll pick you up at seven."

"Alright, bye Li."

"Bye."
______

"I'm going to get some snacks. You want anything?" Liam offers.

"A Cherry Cola would be lovely." Harry murmurs.

Liam nods his head before walking out of the theater.

Harry cocks his head back to the screen and gets comfortable in his seat.

After getting comfortable, he looks around the movie theater which the lights were dimmed enough to let people see where they were going and where their seats were.

The floor was maroon like the chairs, and the building was getting a little old since they're were itty-bitty cracks on the wall and purposely scratched name marks were engraved on the chairs in front of him.

When things got quiet around his surrounding, he feels small delicate arms around his neck, giving a tight hug.

"Harry!" He hears a familiar voice say cheerfully say.

He turns back and sees Gigi holding him and Zayn sitting behind him staring at him and her.

"Gigi. What a pleasant surprise." Harry exclaims with a fake smile.

"Yeah, I love the theater so much. Uhm can I ask you something." She says to him.

"Yes, what is it Gigi." Harry asked.

"Are you alone? Cause if you'd like me and Zayn can sit close by you."

"No thats fine—"

"Nonsense, come on Zayn." Gigi interrupted Harry's response.

She grabs Zayn's hand and quickly walks out of the row and over to Harry who sat alone.

Gigi plopped Zayn down next to him and Gigi on the other side, that way Zayn can be in the middle.

Meanwhile Liam gets the snack and flirts with one of the employees Harry is awkwardly shock that Zayn was next to him.

"Hey Harry." Zayn says in a huskily voice.

"Hey, Zayn." Harry swallows thickly after.

Seconds later, Liam comes back with a bucket of popcorn, two Cherry Colas, and red licorice.

He scopes around, only to find Harry sitting next to his best friend Zayn and Gigi.

He plumps a smile while he walks over to them.

"Hey guys!" Liam says cheerfully.

Harry cocks his head to Liam and huffs out a breath, "Hey Li." Zayn greeted with a brotherly hug.

"Hey Liam." Gigi says, "Hey Gigi." Liam exclaim. Then a girl from the front shushes them from being loud.

They mellowed a bit and lowered their volume as they decide to whisper.

"What are you doing here you two?" Liam questions.

"I could ask you the same." Zayn talks back and glared at Harry. And I thought you were alone. Zayn says in his mind.

Harry didn't seem to catch his glare since he's eyeing Liam.

"Well, I invited Harry over to the movie as friends." Liam whispers.

"That's nice." Zayn says and cocks his head to the screen as the movie was about to start.

Liam raised his right brow at Zayn's tone but shrugs it off as he got back to Harry.

"I got us some popcorn just in case if you were hungry."

"Oh Liam, you really shouldn't have." Harry awed.

"I know, but I did anyone so don't make me regret buying them." Liam smirks and kisses his cheek lightly.

Zayn heard the smack of paired lips and grew irritated.

Liam puts a arm around above Harry and began to watch the movie.

Minutes passed and Zayn has rubbernecked to see at what his best friend and Harry were doing.

Liam got cuddly, starting to tangle his fingers in Harry's locks while kissing Harry's cheek and jawline.

Zayn rolled his eyes and tries to ignore them by doing the same actions to Gigi.

Things got heated between Liam and Harry as they start to snog, putting their lips together and suck tenderly till their lips were bruised.

Zayn could here that and grits his teeth. Looks like Harry didn't listen. He needs a tougher punishment. Zayn concludes

After a long minute, Harry and Liam pulled apart and get back to the movie.

Harry loves his movie, but some part of him wanted to feel pleasure from Liam's lips.

As he looked up at the movie, he feels a hand squeeze his thigh harshly, causing him to wince and look down. Seeing it wasn't Liam's hand but Zayn's.

He hitched a breath as he looks up and stole a glimpse of Zayn's mad expression. It scares Harry but it also shocked him.

Zayn leans into his ear as he still pressures his skinny thigh. "Some people just never learn from their punishments." He whispers into his ear.

"Huh?" Harry responds quietly.

"Just you wait, Harry. I'm not going to be so easy on you this time."

Harry choked on his breathe, coughing abundantly, drawing attention which Zayn then brought his hand back.

"You okay Harry?" Liam asked.

Harry stops coughing and nods, "Yeah, guess it was the gas from the Cola."  He assures by lying.

"Alight." Liam whispers.

Harry's eyes grew wide, He can't believe it wasn't just his mind fucking with him of the thought of Zayn sexually touching. It was real. Really real.