➳ chapter six

˖*:・゚✧゜Friday, School Dance

Cher invited Harry over to get glimmered up for tonight's school dance.

Cher was going to wear a pastel pink dress she got the other day. And Harry was sticking to the option of wearing a olive green button up shirt and black jeans, along with chestnut colored dress shoes.

It's just a school dance, nothing fancy or anything. After all, it's not like it's prom.

Cher was sitting on her stool as she puts on her mascara, "Tonight is going to be so killer!" Cher exclaimed.

Harry walks out of the bathroom and fixed his sleeves, "Hopes so. What time is Josh picking us up?"

"He said at seven, but I doubt he'll come at that time." Cher said. She looks up from her position and looked at Harry through her mirror.

She smiled as she turned her head, "Damn, look at my best friend!" She complimented.

Harry blushed furiously, "Stop."

"You.Look.So.Hot. Harry you are going to make everyone look so ugly tonight I swear." She compliments more.

Harry smiles, Cher just boosted his self-esteem which made Harry more confident to go to tonight's dance.
_____

They make it to the dance at seven thirty.

Cher and Josh stayed with Harry till Liam showed.

Liam holds Harry close as they slow danced to True by Spandau Ballet.

Harry had his arms around Liam as Liam had his arms on Harry's hips.

Liam leaned in close to Harry's ear and whispered, "Damn Harry, you look so good tonight."

Harry lightly groaned when Liam accidentally yet purposely rubbed against his crotch against his. "I don't think I can handle myself tonight." Liam admits.

As they turned in a circle in one place, Harry was about to moan lightly but gulped it down when he faced Zayn and Gigi slow dancing.

Zayn was staring at the floor till he smelt a familiar scent. He looked up when he felt two eyes on him.

He looked up and gazed at Harry. He looked stunning tonight.

The way his curls were perfectly locked.

His eyes were more radiant then ever which someone probably would get lost in like Zayn did.

Harry was slim but his figure was rather one of kind, Botticelli like.

Zayn was astonished, he was engaged at Harry's appearance which made Harry blush rather than weirded out.

Zayn never really got the time to see all of Harry's beauty, but tonight was enough for Zayn to fall in love with.

Zayn swallows thickly before turning away.

Harry sighed and looks down before pursing his lips.

The song ended and was replaced with a fun-ner, more hyped song.

Everyone pulled apart and began to twist and do all kinds of movements.

"Do you want some punch?" Liam asked.

"Y-yeah, thanks." Harry says softly.

Liam smiled before walking into the crowd.

Harry was left alone. He looked around as he saw all the happy faces. Harry should be happy too but he couldn't for some reason Harry couldn't figure out why.

"Harry?" A familiar voice called out.

Harry cocked his head to the side and sees Zayn walking over to him.

Harry gulped.

"Hey, Zayn?"

"Hey. You look very nice tonight." Zayn bites his lip as he looked at Harry head to toe.

"Stop. You're just saying that." Harry blushed and looks away. Zayn got closer and eyed the curly haired boy.

"No, Harry." Zayn lightly cocked Harry's head back at Zayn's direction as Zayn's fingers were still under his chin.

"I'm serious. You look magnificent tonight, breath taking actually." Zayn admits. He looked down at Harry and studied his complexion.

Harry breathe hitched. He stared at Zayn with little time. He admired at how well structured his jawline was.
The way his eyes were formed and the honey colored in the center.

His hair was slicked back which made him look like a rebel biker. Harry didn't seem to care though because no matter what, Zayn seemed to get handsome-er every day.

Their faces were inches away and the air in here seemed to be getting pretty hot.

Before they could get any closer, Liam came back and stood aside them.

He cleared his throat. "Did I interrupt anything?" Liam questioned the both of them.

Zayn flinched at Liam's unexpected presence and pulled away. "Uhh no. Harry told me if he had anything in his eye and I was happy to help him see if there was anything." Zayn excused.

Harry raised his eyebrow but caught up with his excuse, "Uhh yeah, was there anything?"  He asked Zayn.

Zayn cocked his head back to Harry and shakes his head. "No."

"Alright, thank you." Harry says.

Zayn nods in response and excuses himself from Harry and Liam.

Liam raised his brow but shrugs.

"Here's your punch." He passed the cup to Harry.

Harry took it out of his hold and thanks him before taking a gulp of his drink.
____

Comment + Vote