➳ chapter three

"Zayn?" Harry whispered.

Zayn hummed in response.

Harry eyes the sleepy man, he was beautiful. More beautiful in his sleep. His head rested on his shoulder and little snores slipped from his mouth.

Harry wondered why is he on his porch at dusk. "Zayn. What are you doing here?" He asked.

Zayn mumbles something under his breathe which Harry didn't manage to catch. "What?"

"Shh... mum. I-I'll do it later'......" He mumbled.

Harry sighed. He looked to his left and right to see what to do. What can he do? He can't leave Zayn out here in the cold, chilly, whatever.

He pursed his lips and rolls his eyes. "Oh god, why are you doing this to me?" Harry questioned.

He crouches a bit down and puts Zayn's arm around him.

"Come on Zayn." Harry ushered. With Zayn, He had his eyes closed and walked with Harry into his home, without knowing.

As they got to the middle of the stairs. Harry trips over and falls. He didn't fall all the way down exactly, but just at the middle of the stairs. Zayn was on top him and his forehead rested on Harry's forehead. Harry looked straight at him and hitched a breath.

Holy Fuck. Harry thought. He never thought this would ever happen. He had dreamed about Zayn dominating him during sexual intercourse, but never thought it'd ever happen.

Though, being utterly close to Zayn was fine yet being on top of Harry right now is very uncomfortable since Zayn is very heavier than what Harry weighed.

hundred two pounds.

Again, Zayn mumbled something and Harry didn't catch anything but the scent of beer.

Oh, he must be drunk. Harry concludes.

He rolls his eyes and pushes Zayn aside for him to get up. Harry gets up from the spot and picks up Zayn once again.

With as much effort, Harry and Zayn finally made it to his room.

Harry plopped Zayn on his bed after helping him taking off his shoes and Varsity jacket

Harry walks into his closet and comes back out with a with his white t-shirt and a fresh pair of white undies.

He turns to look at Zayn one last time till he goes in the bathroom to change and brush his teeth.

After rinsing his mouth, he opens the door and walks over to bed.

He raised a brow when he sees that Zayn's shirt was on floor, his pants were on his bed, and his undies were apparently flown to the ground as well.