➳ chapter eleven (rewritten)

A/N: Hi. It's been a while since I've last updated this fanfic. I decided to rewrite this story from chapter eleven and up(+). So sorry for the long delay but hopefully this makes up for how long i've been out. As of now, Zayn and Harry are not together yet, and they're at his house party. I'll try to update again this month and thank you to everyone who waited patiently and still here in support of this story. Love you all — Ary (01/21/2019)

             + Third Person Point of View

"Harry! Don't tell me you don't wanna go..."

"Liam.." He sighed over the phone.

"Its just, I don't really feel comfortable going to someones house without knowing the host of the party." He continues.

Yep, Liam is asking me to go to a party. Again.

"But Harry, you do know him." Liam says.

"Who is it?"

"It's Zayn. I'm sure your familiar who he is by now."

Yeah, he does. Which is a reason why he should turn Liam down. But how could he when he's been just so nice to him for the past couple of weeks and hoes done the most a guy has ever done for Harry. He couldn't...

Now, you might be thinking. 'But Harry if Zayn sees you there you know  that means big trouble for you. Especially your bum and skin?'

But honestly, Harry misses his touch. He misses him too. He doesn't really care if it has to come through sex or any pleasure for Zayn's convenience, Harry just loves the idea of how he's at least in someone's hold.

To be comforted, but also to be in lust and dominated. How Zayn has his way with Harry and how he gets him off with rough words.

But again, he has a girlfriend and his girlfriend Gigi is becoming real close with Harry. He couldn't really do this to her.

"Hello, Harry. You still there?.."

Oh god, He forgot Liam was still on the line.

"Oh, sorry. I kinda daydreamed.." He said.

"Kinda? Anyways... Would you like to go with me?"

"I don't know Li—"

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasse?" He pleaded.

He sighs once more before rubbing my temple. "Yeah, sure Liam."

"Great! I'll be there around 9 thirty-ish?"

"Sounds great." He half laughed, putting himself in a awkward state. Pleading to God for strength in his head.

"Wear something cute. I miss seeing you in those small denim shorts and one of my oversized white t-shirts." He says in a sultry tone.

Harry's eyes grew large at the change of tone but shrugged it as he rolled his eyes to the typical attitude Liam usually portrayed.

But he couldn't hold it against Liam since it also made his cheeks flush. "Alright bye, Liam."

Harry hung up, putting the telephone back on the home adapter and racing upstairs to wear something similar to what Liam told him to wear.

_______

Minutes after Liam came to pick Harry up, they arrive in front of Zayn's house.