He scoffed, “Yeah right, I'll wait.” He mused sarcastically.

The iron doors opened, cutting our conversation short. I shifted my upper body on my elbows to see Stephen walking in, a neutral expression on his face. The moment we locked eyes and he cocked his ironic brow, I knew he was back to his old cocky self and there would be no awkwardness between us whatsoever.

“Get up craziness, time for lunch.” He ordered, looking back and forth between me and Harry.

I got off the bed and put on my white sneakers, Harry groaning from his bed before reluctantly standing up. Harry’s officer came in, whom I don't know that name of yet, looking cold and distant as always. After Stephen unlocked my cell and cuffed my hands, we were on our way to the cafeteria. My stomach was a tight knot as we walked down the bright hallways with every cop eyeing us in disgust. And to think I believed they changed their mind about me...

Of course, Harry had to start laughing creepily and scare the hell out of these guards. I bit my lower lip in and attempt to stop myself from joining him. Hearing his laugh from a few steps behind me only made me want to turn my head and see his dark smile.

“Stop it, Styles.” his officer hissed angrily but Harry didn't care. He kept laughing for a while until we reached the doors that led to the cafeteria.

“Can't help myself, Elijah, they are all petrified.” Harry replied lightly.

Entering the cafeteria, I can feel myself being completely exposed to everyone's vicious looks of despise and hate. I kept my head held high as as we headed to the familiar table reserved for me, ignoring Cass’ bitches gossiping about me in the corner. I sat down on my usual seat and inhaled deeply.

Harry was led to a different table, much to my displease. I don't blame them though, they probably want to keep us crazy fucks away from each other so we won't cause a scene. I noticed that Harry turned to look at me while Elijah led him to his table, as if he wanted to spot my place in the crowded room.

“Please stay out of trouble, or we'll both be dead this time.” Stephen told me firmly, giving me a pointed look.

“No promises.” I replied sweetly, his gaze hardening into an annoyed glare before he walked away from me to get my food.

This time, I noticed the cops were actually staring at me, not leaving me from their sight, like the last time. I could hear female laughs and whispers, mocking the bandage over my broken nose, but I ignored them. I know I still look better than them with a busted nose.

However, something that did ignite anger within me, was the hungry, curious looks the girls were sending Harry, who was blankly staring down at his tattoed entwined hands. My stomach churned uncomfortably with annoyance and irritation. I looked away to stop myself from getting too upset about it. The last thing I really need today is another incident that will fuck both me and Stephen.

The monent Elijah walked away from Harry's side to get his food, girls ran up to Harry. I fisted my hands on my lap, fighting the envy blooming  inside of me. Stop it. I can't help myself from getting angry at the pathetic attempts of the girls to flirt Harry.

To my disappointment, Harry smirked and replied at them casually, enjoying the little flirty game they threw on him. The blonde thick prisoner touched his shoulder and his gaze hardened instantly on her. She pulled her hand away and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear awkwardly, while the other two brunettes kept eyeing Harry up and down like hungry lions.

“Well, well, look who's back.”

I rolled my eyes dramatically enough to show how sick I am of her stupid voice always bugging up my ear. She came to stand in front of me and placed her hands on the table, the same stupid, stoic look never leaving her bruised face. She had too, gotten some good hits, probably when she tried to break free from the guys holding her. Her braids were up in a bun, her orange uniform slightly washed out. The cops leaning against the wall immediately moved closer to us, ready to break us apart in case anything happens.

Why is she still allowed to talk to me, I don't understand.

“Hope your nose doesn't hurt.” she giggled annoyingly, tucking her tongue behind her lower teeth.

I looked up at her blankly, my fists ready on my lap, hidden from her. If she attacks, I'm all for breaking her teeth. She radiates stupidity, it's hard to like her. Especially after she tried to get my ring, I feel some strong hate for her.

“You just love causing trouble, don't you?” I said blantly, leaning back in my seat.

“You're the trouble.” she shrugged nonchalantly. “You have something that I want.” she lowered her voice, her eyes zooming in on me.

“Forget it.” I bit back, glaring at her.

“Listen up you bitch,” she leaned even closer, her tone changing to challenging. “You're not a fucking prisoner in here, you have everything we don't. I have to survive this fucking shit hole and I need my dose. I have no money now and your ring can give me all the fucking cocaine in the world—,“

“Fuck you and your cocaine.” I spat, lifting my chin up proudly. There is no fucking way I will give my special ring to her so she can get drugs in her blood. What the fuck is wrong with her?

Pretty much everything.

Pretty pretty pretty.

She lowered her cocked brows, her expression switching to devilishly dark. “You either give it to me nicely, or I'll cut your finger with it.” she warned in a growl that didn't even sound threatening to my ears.

I smirked, amused with her foolishness. She really thinks she can take me? Fucking arrogant bitch.

“Try and you'll die.” I replied in the same low tone, my smirk never leaving my face.

She pulled back and stood up straight, the anger growing stronger within the second. Then, she pulled out a knife from her pocket and dove forward, swapping the knife in the air to strike my face, grunting loudly. Instinctively and swiftly, I leaned back, dodging her deathly hit and feeling my heart pick its pace in a split second.

Everybody gasped and looked at us, the cops immediately storming toward us. As Cass put her knee on the table and stroke forward again in a second attempt to cut me, I am shocked when I see two tattooed hands come in front of Cass’s face and pull her neck back by the cuff’s chain. 

____________________________

A/N: Guess who ;)