New Memebers and Dicusions

Diclaimer: I dont own PJ and HoO

Last chapter, then the epiloue. Enjoy!!!

Percy’s POV.

I was laughing talking to the stolls, Annabeth and must to her protest Lander was also standing beside me. Life was great.. even if we did just die.  Suddenly my father approached us, Annabeths grip around me tightened and the stolls wearly to a step back.

“Hello, Poseidon,” I hissed.

“My dear, may you leave us, for a moment,” he addressed Annabeth, who shook her head.

“ No, I will not give you guys a moment,” Annabeth snapped, I would’ve have told her it was alright, I can handle Poseidon, but I knew I couldn’t. I needed her beside me.

“ Very well, Percy I am really sorry, you don’t know how sorry I am,” he insisted. I remained quiet studying him.

“ I don’t forgive you” I said simply, others were beginning to surround us.. you could hear a pin drop.

“But, my son,  I have apologized, and you have forgiven everyone else, why not me” ej said, almost childishly.

“ HWn Hestia gave you the truth, everyone forgave me, they believed her. But you, my own father seemed to not believe her. You didn’t have faith in me,” I said angrily, my voice was cracking.

“ Its hard to explain. But will you ever forgive me, what can I do to earn your trust,” he begged….a god egging to a demigod. That is new.

“Explain,” I demanded.

“Explain?” he asked, confused.

“I will forgive you no matter what you intention were.  It take gut to admit your wrong doings and your brutal intentions. So, Poseidon why did you not ebleive her”

“Because I knew if I believed her I would feel guilt,so I refused to believe her. The reason I was mad at you to begin with was now when they heard my name they thought of you, not me. I know I am selfish and I am very sorry. Will youever forgive me, Percy”he said his eyes filling with guilt. I looked into m fathers eyes and found deep sorrow and regret.I smiled.

“Yes,” I said, not completely convinced but not angrily. We embraced and he smelled like salt water, bitter yet sweet. I smiled to myself. Yet that smile vanished when I realized, this was it. We completed our mission now we have to go back to Chaos’ planet and then continue missions. I sat down in a hump and Luke who must've been thinking the same thing because he smiled and said” It doesn't hurt to ask”

I looked at the others and we began communicating in our minds.

You mean staying here on earth, but what about our missions and aren't we supposed to be dead anyway- Bianca

Yeah, but we could work something out – luke

Yeah and will Chaos even let us –me

Yes I will- said a voice that I instantly recognized as Chaos’. We all jumped unexcpected. Everyone gave us a confused look.

“Chaos,” Luke asked aloud.

Suddenly a portal swirled around and revealed Chaos. Suddenly my eyes flew to oseidon who was snarling at Chaos. I looked at Luke and tilted my ehad to Hermes who was reacting the same way.

“Hello, I see you have a request?” he said smoothly, but we all bowed, even the gods. Chaos snorted and gestured for all of us to get up.

“We do, father” she said, but faltered her eyes sliding over to Hades, who was examining this. Nico was at her side,he winced when she called Chaos father.