Gods and Woods

I walked into the throne room. I was cloaked in my black cloak that not only covered my face but if you looked from below me it still masked me, with magic though I could see clearly. Luke, Bianca, Zoe, Silena, Charles and I all wore our hoods. We stalked into the throne room, I didn't look up , I couldn't my breath was speed up. Omega, I am Omega now the Olympians are just another council for another planet I remind myself.

"Who are you," a voice said my heart stopped my eyes rose slowly. The voice was so innocent yet never more fierce, it was the same voice that whispered I love you in my ear, the same voice that always teased me and called me Seaweed Brain. Beside the gods were them, the people I hoped never to see again. Annabeth she was the one who spoke she had a silvery glow around her... She was immortal they all were. All the cabin leaders during my year at camp half-blood were here. Then I felt it against my chest, my camp half-blood necklace. Underneath my cloak was a sweatshirt beneath that was my necklace only a thin fabric separated from my beating heat.

Luke was clenching my shoulder probably trying to ease me and for himself, I saw sorrow flash in his eyes. Zoe's eyes were on Artemis, Bianca made contact with Nico than instantly looked away, I saw her eyes glimmer with tears. Silena glared at Clarisse; Charles glared at Hephaestus.

"Nope," I said aloud, " not doing this "

I turned on my heels and I felt the overs shift to follow me, soon a weird feeling spread though me I was familiar with it though. I felt brave and vast.

"A mission is a mission," my father, Chaos bellowed, I turned to face him, the gods were eyeing him with complete disbelief. I knew better than argue with my father.

"Of course father," I whispered angrily I still hadn't looked back up at the gods or the demigods yet, I glanced at the enchanted cieling.But I could tell the gods gazes shifted to me as I called him my father, if only they knew.

" Well, I have a busy day Omega, I apologize for the... inconvenience," he said dangerously then vanished. I heard him mutter something.

"Was that Lord chaos," Poseidon said, I lowered my head steadily and I met his, I gave him my best death glare, then my gaze shifted, beside him proudly stood, Lander.

"Yes," I responded. " I am his son," I said yet my eyes landed back on the sea god. Luke's hand gripped me tighter his gaze shifted to Hermes.

"What is your species," Athena asked eyeing me. What do we say demigod? No we can't.

"Well... Athena that is something you have to figure out on your own," I snapped. she leaned back, in anger. I heard Poseidon scuffle. Annabeth who stood beside her mother growled at me.

" What are you here for anyways," Ares grunted,

" We hear you guys are in a war, again Geae and Kronos both, we are here to assist,"

"What are your names," Hera asked.

"Omega, "

" Alpha," Luke stepped forward.

"Gamma," Bianca said steadily.

" Delta," Zoe said bluntly.

"Beta," Charles Beckendorf said.

"Epsilon," Silena said.

The gods inspected us, no one spoke yet. Eventually Silena couldn't take it anymore "We are staying at camp half-blood," she said and with that we flashed out leaving the gods upset, confused, and shocked.

Thirty minutes I lay on the top of a bunkbed tapping on his bed board.

"When chaos assigned this mission do you think he knew they were there," I asked freely, there was a few quiet seconds.

"I don't know, he knew how much we hated earth I am confused why he didn't send like Harry, Ron, and Hermione I mean they would be just as good " (A/N Harry Potter. I just want to clarify this is not a crossover) Bianca said.

In the distance the horn rang for dinner, my insides were queasy, and I almost felt sick at that sound.

"Omega," Zoe called, Zoe and I have gotton close hence we were back on earth, " this is our new life forget them, you have us," she said nicely I smiled, she rested her hand on my shoulder as we filed out of the tent.

I sighed as we passed Zeus' fist. We stepped into the cool evening, the colorful yellow hues reflecting the shaking leaves. We walked side he side neither of us talked. We tensed as we neared the border we were close enough so we could here cheats and shouts of the campers heading to dinner. I remember... No omega, I told myself, you have no memories here.

I bit my lip as we left the line of trees and into the camp, everyone stopped and looked at us, none of them seems familiar either.

We must've looked intimidating, black leather combat boots, the girls have bronze studs on theirs. We have someplace grey jeans and a bellowing black cloak keeping our faces obscure.

The twenty campers that had been passing that area had weapons pointed at us in a matter of seconds. None of us raised our weapons, proving we are allies.

"Who are you," a boy asked raising his dagger eye level prepared to be thrown.

"We are allies with the gods. We are camping out side camp boarders, Chiron and the gods are aware of our attendance, please lower your weapons," I insisted. A few gave in, putting back their weapons, the boy realizing he was a son of Athena, only gripped his dagger tighter.

"Yeah, trust the people who randomly walk out of the woods," he snapped. His buddies began slowly walking towards us weapons out, one girl maybe thirteen quickly ran off somewhere, fleeing the scene.

"Kid, we are the soldiers of Chaos we are here to protect you not harm you, see no weapons," Luke said holding his hands up in defense. The rest of us shifted our hands away from are weapons. I felt vulnerable not keeping my hand on my sword; someone could just jump behind me.

"Whoa, whoa what is going on here," Clarissa said approaching the sight.

"These-," the boy began.

"Dallas, these are the warriors of chaos and chaos son, if suggest you let them be or they will give you he'll," she snapped fire in her eyes. She hadn't changed since I saw her, the same that hard expression, full of anger and grief. She was my last friend.

"Oh... I am sorry it just.. I," the boy stuttered his face going crimson. He shuffled back reshealthing his sword.

" Hey, Dallas," Zoe said, " you acted accordingly don't trust people who randomly walk out of woods and certainly don't lower your weapon," she advised he nodded and ran off his friends following him.