Brothers and Jealousy

Suuuppppeeer Shooooort Chapter. Just because it was to long to add to the last one and i really felt like i needed to do an update. Sorry.

Diclaimer:I don't own PJ or HoO

Omega's POV

“Ome-PERCY,” he practically screamed. He had his sword out in a minute. But then he instantly held his hands up. “Don’t hurt me,” he begged. I would’ve laughed, if I wanted to.

“What are you doing out camp, Lander,” I scowled. He straightened his hand still on his sword.

“Well, because of everything I did to Percy- I mean you, I am not allowed into camp during ‘Honoring the Heroes who aren’t here’ day,”

“Tell me Lander, why did you do all that to me,” I asked.

He bit his lip, a look of honest guilt in his eyes, a look I never expected him out of all people to ave.

“ My parents they bullied me, everyone at school did too. I was never special, I was dumb and stupiid unable to do anything. I’d spent countless hours suffering through their yelling and hitting, I had a little sister,not demigod, yet I took the hits, to protect her. Of course she drowned a year before I arrived at camp,”

“Drowned,how ironic,” I muttered, he gave me humorless laugh.

“Poseidon, he said he loved me and that me and Percy were his two sons. He talked about you all the time, and I talked to him. I was jealous all he ever did was talk about you. So I did…some things. And once father began seeing how bad you are, he fell in love with me. Oh…Percy, I am so sorry, I just I never felt this loved ever, I never felt so special. He began saying you were bad, and I convinced him that too. I began feeling guilty, I was going to say something to him, but then he told me you were going to be executed. He said once you were gone that I will be his one and only, I could live in Atlantis, and I’d have insane powers: I’d be the hero. After you left I admitted to everything, I tried to change my ways. But it was too late they all hated me, and when I tried to be nice, they assumed I was up to something. “

I heard his story, and I wasn’t mad anymore. I understood what he meant, I could relate, I felt his pain. All he wanted was attention, he never meant to hurt me. He was being sincere, he wasn’t lying.

“Annabeth is all yours, and if you’d like, I will leave camp, I’ll tell the world you are the good guy, and that I am the bad. I will do anything you want. Percy, please for give me, I have sinned,” he said, so much guilt and remorse in his eyes.

I smiled, “ Don’t worry, I understand now, you are forgiven,” I said calmly, “brother,” I added.

Brother…Tyson. My mind fluttered to him, I know it sounds mean but I ahven’t talked to him or thought about him forever, I owe him a visit.

I smiled gratefully and turned to face Sally and Rachel. “Going to head back to camp alright. You cant tell anyone about me ok, you swear,” I said, putting faith in them, not asking them to swear on the river Styx. They said yes. “Bye Mom, bye Rachel,” Maybe things are coming back together.