Thaluke and Less Thaluke

Ok... So just to let you know, my ship priorities are whacked out.

My OTP is Thalico, I am writting a series of Thalico fanfics, check them out.

Next: I know this is a very disliked and loved ship but I do kinda ship Percico, my friend got me into it looks at oPPPsablethumbs .

Then:Percabeth. I told you, my ships are out of whack and don't make sence, how can I like Thalico if I like Perico, how can I like Percabeth if I ship Percico. But meh, I do.

I don't really ship Thaluke, but I was willing to try it out.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ of HoO

Thalia's POV

Behind me I found my hunters scowling at Luke. Half of them had their weapons loaded and pointed at Luke the other half had the first curled ready to lunge.

" Hunters, return to hunting," I instructed, everyone turned and left, begrudgingly. Yet I saw Artemis push herself up against a tree, stalking us. I am not surprised, she knows that it was because eof Luke I joined the hunters, it's because I didn't want to feel the pain of Luke not being there, now he was here.

I crossed my arms, trying to look irritated.

"Thalia, I am sorry," he said.

"Ok," I said tersely and turned around. A pain shot through my heart, I was turning my back on him.

"Thalia, please," he begged, " we need to talk,"

I didn't turn around, I felt it would be better that we, because then he wouldn't see the tears rolling down my face. I wanted to forgive him, I honestly wanted to. But I couldn't bring myself to, not after what he did to us, he broke the promise. Yet he also sacrificed himself for the demigods, regretting his choice.

"Luke, there is nothing to be sorry about, it was fate what happened to you, I understand that. But, Luke, just leave me alone, I am not the same girl I was all those years ago, I am not a careless girl, wandering the alleys" I said solemnly, and began scaling the boulder.

"Thalia, please, I just-,"

"No Luke, I don't want to talk to you, pretend this never happened," I said, keeping my voice as steady as possible. Once I reached the summit, I heard the last of Luke's footsteps, as he left out of sight. Of course the hunters disobeyed me and were sitting eaves dropping. I didn't yell at them, I couldn't find my voice to. I wiped the remaining tears from my face, I hated it, their pitiful looks.

"We will stay in Cabin Eight, ok?," I said, my voice was quiet and slightly shaky. There was a murmur of 'ok's' as I hurriedly left. I went the long way; therefor I won't either run into Luke or pass the Chaos cabin.

Once in front of cabin eight my hunters filed in. I lingered though, my mind spotting the vacant Zeus cabin.

"Thalia, are you coming," Artemis asked. I bit my lip.

"My Lady, may I stay with my brother, in cabin one tonight?" I asked. Artemis studied me, trying to catch a lie. Did she truly assume I would do something, with a boy I mean (A/N: that is not meant to be dirty, I only mean like kissing or something)

" Alright, but remember you are a hunter," she said, " See you at dinner?,"

"Nah, think I'll skip, Jason stored some food in there," I said, she studied me once last time, she gave me a faint nod.