Name (Old) [Discontinued Version]

Delilah for y'all.

Also, I do want to start the reboot within this very story, but at the moment the spark to have me writing this isn't working. Please be patient with the reboot.

><><><

Three remembers the days before the accident costing him his fallen angel. Hell, he remembers when he first met her.

A dark rainy night was their time. Three just missed his bus home when someone stopped the bus for him. When he got on, the bus was empty except for one girl. He felt a spark when he saw her resting her head against the glass waiting for the bus to move.

Gray hair turned black with a light gray stripe on her bangs that just escaped her light gray hoodie. Beautiful gray eyes with a gray and black tail to match.

He sat at the front while she sat close to the back. The bus ride was long so there was plenty of time for him to sneak a few pictures of her onto his phone. When he was going for the sixth picture, a ring had taken his phone out of his hand and placed it in the girl's hand causing the driver to chuckle.

"H-hey!" he said while kneeling on his seat. "That's mine!"

"And you were taking pictures without my permission," she fired back while deleting the pictures. "Next time, ask first then- oh."

"What?"

"This one's nice. I'll let you keep this one of me, but the rest will go!"

Three got up and sat next to her starting a conversation. She said her name was Grace Rebecca Adams-Yarrne and she was kicked out of her home with nothing but what she wore. He said she could stay with him as long as she needed, but she never left.

There were times where Three was getting beaten to a pulp but Grace had taken them down scaring the people away. She revealed her black wings wrapping Three's heart around her finger as the two of them plotted most of Three's schemes against SMG4. Grace never met SMG4, but she was happy that Three was happy.

Grace was the light that broke through Three's heart and when they were planning to end SMG4 once and for all, they were confident it would do the deed. Neither of them knew what went wrong, but Three blames himself for the accident that cost him his fallen angel and almost his own life.

While he was grieving over Grace, Three was at a bar trying to drown his sorrows when a blonde girl sat next to him in dark thin leopard print clothes. They covered her just enough for FM to JUST let her pass in public like that.

"Hello," said the blondie with a devilish smirk. "If you want a piece of this, just say so."

Three remembers them having a conversation, but not what they said. He does remember getting her name, taking her home, and committing some sins in bed. She had helped him cope with the loss of Grace since then and he was happy.

A part of him believes he's happier with Delilah since she was an even bigger freak in the sheets and darker than Grace was. Hell, the thought of Delilah sent chills down his spine. There was so much he could do with her that made him happy.

Speaking of Delilah, let's check up on her.

She was at the castle executing their latest plan. After ringing the doorbell, Luigi had answered the door.

"Hello, miss," he said. "What brings you here?"

"I've come looking for a friend. I think you call her Gray?"

Luigi had heard the story of SMG4 and Gray's "date". He closed the door on her if she hadn't put her foot in the doorway.

"Miss, I know who you are. You're not welcome here."