SMG5

For the record, I like to picture characters in a slightly more human way so instead of them looking like game characters, they look a bit more like anime characters like how Meggy went from inkling to human.

Let's go.

><><><

Four woke up to some screaming and whatever the hell kind of noise was going on in the main room. Once he noticed that G.R.A.Y.'s USB was missing, he dashed to the main room as fast as he could.

"What the hell is going on!?" Four yelled. He couldn't quite believe his eyes...

G.R.A.Y.'s pod was running around like a bug and sometimes flying while his friends were trying to squish it.

A tall girl with pink hair was holding a giant hammer about to crush the pod when Four launched himself for the tiny thing and grabbed it rolling to safety. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth as his legs rested against the wall while his back laid on the floor.

When he opened his hands, a warm smile appeared as he saw her pod safe and sound.

"You okay in there?" he asked as he sat up. His eyes widened as he realized what just happened. "Everything's a mess in there, isn't it?..."

*ding*

Four opened his phone...

Another sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he tilted his head back

Another sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he tilted his head back. This was also when he realized what just happened.

"What the hell!?" said the pink lady in Japanese. Her name was Saiko, as in psycho, and she can get very violent with just about anything involving attention. "I was about to crush it!"

By the way, we will not do a Japanese version of her speech or any other foreign language. We're not trying to be racist, we just don't feel like using Google Translate and get annoyed later when we don't remember what we wrote.

Moving on.

"I know, but you can't kill this 'bug'!" Four raged. "It's not even a bug at all!"

"Then what the hell is it!?" said this um... I'mma be real with you on this one; we don't know what Bob is so we'll just call him a robed figure with mutated katana hands and call it a day. "A scale for how small your dong is?"

Four grabbed a table and threw it at Bob.

"Ow! My ovaries!" said Bob as he took the hit. For years we've been questioning what he meant by this, so we're gonna assume that Bob is trans so we can sleep at night with no questions. "What was that for?!"

"It's a USB like my pod!"

Eyes widened.

"That small!?" Luigi said as he got closer. If his eyes hadn't widened, they did now. "Isn't that..."