SMG14

This is past Gabby and this one is very long.

><><><

"Captain's log: Day One," Gabby said as she recorded on her camera. "I've successfully granted Luke Lerdwichagul's wish. I shall explore the land to see if everything is in place."

A video was playing in the theater room of Gabby's USB, in case anyone was wondering. Four cocked an eyebrow.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Four asked.

"Not important for now," said Baxter. "Back to the documentary."

The video showed more of Gabby exploring the land until she saw someone.

"Ah, I see that he developed nicely," she said. Suddenly, the view got smaller before she got closer to the "stranger" whispering that she'll try and talk to them. "Good morning, my red fellow. How are you?"

"I'm... okay... W-who are you?"

"I... shit... I forgot to name myself..."

"What do you mean? Everyone has a name, right?"

"That's... not... quite how things work, I suppose..."

"Then I'll give you a name! Let's see... Gabriella... or maybe you're a Roxanne... Allison?"

Gabby chuckled.

"I like all three. I suppose I'll be Gabriella Roxanne Allison. Roxanne and Allison, I suppose will be my middle name? What shall be my last name?"

"Um... Yarrne? Stanley?"

"Heh heh. I kinda see something going on here."

"Huh?"

"Gabriella Roxanne Allison... G, R, A. What if we uno reverse Stanley making my last name Yelnats?"

The stranger's eyes widened.

"I like it!... Wait, but doesn't that spell the color grey?"

"It does, but it's also my favorite color. I guess I'm Captain Gabriella Roxanne Allison Yelnats now."

"Then it's nice to meet you, Captain Gabriella!"

"Haha! Please, call me Gabby. I'm not much into titles."

"Gabby it is! I'm Sputnik! I have a question."

"Ask away."

"What's with the camera?"

"For video logs. I may be something of a goddess, but my memory isn't like one..."
The two continued to walk and talk until a USB was seen flying across the sky.
"Ah, I see one of our SMGs has arrived. Shall we greet him, her, or them?"

"What's an SMG?"

"An SMG stands for Super Meme Guardian. Every universe such as this one gets two of them. I wonder what number these will be. Either way, they should be friendly, I think. Oh yeah, I should go check up on them..."

"I wanna come too."

"Alright, but we must proceed with caution... The SMG may be friendly, but their Guardian Pod is a different story. Watch your head."

Three and Four's eyes shot open as Gabby sang in the video. To them, it was like an angel had descended from above as the world shifted to form a bridge from where they stood to what they assume is Two's Guardian Pod.

"You have an amazing voice, Gabby!" Sputnik cheered. Gabby chuckled as they crossed the bridge.

"Where I'm from, having the power to sing is the strongest weapon. We're like sirens of the land."