SMG3

If SMG3 nuts 15 times a day, do you think he'd last No Nut November?

><><><

After hanging up on Four, Three started to think about Gray's pod...

If she wasn't an SMG, why does she have a pod?

Is she a guardian of something else?

Why was her pod sent here and not The Internet Graveyard for example?...

...okay, maybe she wouldn't have lasted in The Internet Graveyard if he didn't find her first, but his point still stands.

Only one way to find out... Not that he truly cared, but he knew that Four would.

"So Gray..."
She turned to face him as a cast was being put on her leg.
"If you're not a Super Meme Guardian like SMG4 or myself, what are you?"

Signing with a smile...

"No shit, you're human! I know that! What I'm asking is whether or not you're a guardian cause everyone was born here except for Glitchy Senpai and myself! We flew in from giant USB sticks and were born like that! You have one so are you a guardian of something or not?!"
Confused signing...
"SMG4 came before me and I called him Senpai before."

More confused signing, but this was more like a confusion rant on numbering.

"Okay, let's push 'Senpai' aside for now. Are you a guardian or not?"
Signing...
"No way... You gotta be bluffing..."

Gray shook her head no.

"I... I feel like I should've remembered you if you were there, but I don't..."
More signing...
"I mean, yeah. I do remember chasing SMG4 after he insulted me, but it was an open field. Unless you were hiding behind my Guardian Pod, there was practically nowhere to hide..."

This one, I will put down as actual text.

"I still remember the interior of your Guardian Pod, as you call it. It was beautifully retro and dark. Not to mention that I could even taste the edginess in the air. A true work of art caught in a living space so small on the outside but large on the inside," she signed. "If could, I would've made an exact copy of your magnificent Guardian Pod, but I'm not a meme creator."

Three bit his lip as he looked away. He vaguely remembered the inside of his Guardian Pod and how she described it made it sound like it was a portable wonderland.

He cleared his throat before speaking once more.

"So you created your USB stick?"
Gray nodded.
"Well color me intrigued. After you're taken care of, I gotta go home and take care of the dead memes unless Four wants to keep me here longer but feel free to give me a call and maybe show me your pod?"

Gray gave Three a thumbs up before it dropped...

"What's wrong?"
Signing...
"Oh... It's just a saying like an eye for an eye for example. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it here in our world... Maybe even stop by The Internet Graveyard and I could uh... show you around?"

Here's something surprising. Three heard a muffled chuckle from Gray.

"So she didn't lose her voice," he thought. "Maybe she's shy or something like that..."

It was roughly around this time when Four returned with new clothes for Gray. This explained why the SMGs were outside her room once more.

"So she CAN talk?" Four asked.

"Physically speaking, yes," replied Three. "But I think she has some kind of mental block preventing her from speaking. It's either that or she prefers not to talk at all. I'd do a lot of things, but forcing her to talk is crossing the line for me."