Three (Old) [Discontinued Version]

You know the drill. Whatever happens, happens. Also, I don't know SMG4 or the rest of the gang as well as I want to so I'm gonna throw things in. If it's right, then hallelujah! If not then oh well. It's cannon in another dimension!

><><><

It was late and SMG4 was going to kill Mario for sending him miles away from home with no money. You have NO IDEA how hard it was to get back to the castle. No dought, there was going to be another WOTFI this year.

Just as he pulled out his phone to check on his people, something big splashed in the water startling SMG4. Upon closer inspection, he found out it was a girl. He took her out of the water and carried her to the castle. He kicked on the door until Shroomy opened the door.

"There you are, SMG4!" said Shroomy. "Who's that?"

"Donno, but she appeared out of nowhere and landed in the lake near the castle. I couldn't leave her there."

Shroomy nodded as he let him. Mario was naked as he rolled around in spaghetti making Luigi worry about what's going on in his head while Bowser was playing Super Smash Eachother In The Ass Bros with Tari the cyborg and Fishy Boopkins. Meggy was watching Saiko play her guitar while Toad was napping on the sofa and Bob the... whatever he is... was dancing in the background.

SMG4 sighed as he and Shrommy took the girl to his room. Out of the corner of his eye, Mario saw them and raced up the stairs... God, why is Mario still in his birthday suit? Why the actual hell am I narrating this? Man, I wish I could quit this job... Whatever.

"Who's this?" said Mario in wonder. "Is she the spaghetti delivery girl?"

"No," said Shroomy. "SMG4 found her out cold in the lake."

"Does she have spaghetti?"

"No, jackass," growled SMG4.

"Mother fucker!" said Mario as he went back down the stairs and straight to his spaghetti.

Tari overheard their conversation and suggested that she, Meggy, and Saiko take care of her. SMG4 asked why when he's the one who found her but that was before he realized what Tari meant. With a glowing blush on his face, he handed the girl to Tari and Meggy. Saiko didn't want to help, but she did make sure none of the boys would sneak in while they made sure she was warm.

After dressing her in some of Tari's spare clothes, Saiko let everyone else in. They stared at her in awe.

"Dammit, I thought the darker part of her hair was dirt," said Bob. "Come on, world! Why the hell can't I get a sexy bitch?!"

"You had girls when you were famous," said Bowser giving him a look.

"Her hair and tail are so soft!" said Tari as she pets her hair.

"Hold on, you gave her a bath?" said Toad in his squeaky voice.

"Of course we did," said Saiko as she placed her hands on her hips. "The only people who should smell like the sea are Boopkins and maybe Meggy."

"Do you think she likes anime?" asked Boopkins while holding a picture of him and Miku. "Maybe she can watch some anime with me, Bob, and Meggy!"

Meggy cringed at the thought of sitting through another round of anime and secretly prayed she didn't like anime.

"Hey, guys," said SMG4 grabbing everyone's attention. "I think she's waking up."

SMG4 was right. Her eyes slowly opened to see SMG4's face. They were as grey as iron. She looked around a little afraid of how many people were surrounding her. Shroomy was the first to speak to her.