OG Story Context

The old version was supposed to be a story where 3 and 4 were fighting over Gray since she peeked both of their interests.

The Gray 4 found in the pond was 3's GF but the accident (caused by chemicals) made her lose her memory. Not to mention that her full name even spells the word "gray" which is why the color is spelled with an E to set the difference.

Even if her mind was wiped clean, she kept her cool but sassy attitude and acts as a true villain when she usually means no harm.

There was gonna be a point where Gray and 4 bonded more until 3 comes in helping her remember the past and it works.

With her memory back, Gray couldn't decide who she liked more for a while until a singing battle happened with 3 winning her over.

Heartbroken, 4 lets Gray go and things roughly go back to the way they were prior until Gray slowly becomes Delilah and 3's servant and they even use some of her things which sets her off into stealing from them out of spite and going back to 4 after cleaning the stolen goods.

That would be where she decides to stay with 4 and they start dating.

The End

The reason why I cut this version off is because of how old it is and my writing style changes every new story. Hope you enjoy the new story and are happy you know the ending of the old story.