Silver (Old) [Discontinued Version]

"Don't touch!" said Mario as his face got redder with rage.

"Then keep it in one spot, you moron!" said Gray in a sassy tone. "If you're gonna make out with spaghetti, then have it in one spot so no one trips over a plate. Keep them together or store some away is what I'm saying."

Yes. Yes, you're reading this correctly. Mario was doing... whatever it is he usually does... with spaghetti when Gray tripped over a loose plate. Like I said before if I could quit being the narrator for Lotus' stories, I would've before this story was launched, but here we are.

Toad was betting that they were going to fight and Gray would win while SMG4 was calling X saying there was going to be a different war. The door broke open with X holding a rocket launcher.

"Okay, I don't care who started it!" said X startling Mario and Gray. "You both got ten seconds to make up and mean it before I fire!"

"Oh shit! Uh, Mario's sorry for leaving so much spaghetti out! Next time will have less spaghetti!"

"I'm sorry for calling you a moron! I'll look where I'm going next time!"

I don't know what happened, but the rocket launcher was fired and there was a rocket flying towards Mario and Gray. They hugged each other tightly waiting for th rocket to hit them, but it never came.

What had happened was a silver ring had gotten in between them and held the rocket in place. Luigi had opened the windows to let the rocket fuel vent through the windows.

"Okay," said Luigi as he struggled to open one of the windows. "I don't know where that ring came from, but thank god it stopped the rocket. Now, all we need to do is figure out how to take care of it."

"Can't we wait it out?" said Mario before he inhaled some spaghetti. I wish I was kidding when I said that.

"Technically speaking, yes. However, that stain glass window is preventing the smoke from escaping as well as it should," said SMG4. "We have to find another way."

Gray was curious about the ring so she tapped it. The ring shook a little frightening her. Everyone was trying to figure out something while Gray was messing with the ring.

"I wonder," she said as she remembered how she wanted the rocket to stop. "I like vanilla flowers and their beautiful white petals and their sweet taste. I want the rocket to turn into a bunch of vanilla flowers and beans for lunch today."

The ring started to spin in all sorts of directions making it seem like a silver ball had formed around the rocket catching everyone's attention. It slowly stopped spinning letting bags of vanilla beans fall and vanilla flowers following the bags. Gray was happy to see the vanilla so she started to gather the vanilla and separate the beans from the flowers.

"Okay," said X. "I don't know what happened, but I'm going home and pretend that nothing happened. Goodbye."

SMG4 waved goodbye, but he didn't look away from Gray as she took a flower and put it in her hair. She didn't know this, but the ring was now over her head like a halo. All that was missing was a pair of wings.

Meanwhile, in an apartment complex...

SMG3 was sitting on his bed remembering what happened a few days ago.

"I should've listened," he said to himself. "I should've listened to Grace... If I had listened... She still would be here..."

I should probably tell you what happened.

The same day SMG4 found Gray in the pond SMG3 and his girlfriend, Grace Re- OW!!! Fine! She'll be called Grace from this point on! Anyways, SMG3 and Grace were trying to plant something to ruin SMG4's day when something went sideways. There was an explosion knocking SMG3 out cold.

When he woke, he was in the hospital wrapped in bandages. His chest felt like it was on fire while his right arm was completely numb. The doctors left some notes behind so SMG3 started reading them.

It said that his arm had broke in an unusual way and had to be repaired while something had to be removed from his chest, but he should be able to leave in a few days thanks to science and plot convenience. They found evidence that there was another person, but a body was never found after the building went into a sinkhole. They managed to find an empty locket and a burnt photo of him and Grace, but no signs of her anywhere.

Since then, SMG3 had been... depressed so to say... He was trying to distract himself with another girl, which was working in a way, but he was still grieving over Grace.

"SMG3, babe," said his "new" girlfriend, Delilah. "Ready for the movies?"

SMG3's heart lifted a little. Delilah was helping him get over the loss of his girlfriend. In a way, Delilah was like Grace. A bit of a nightmare dressed like a daydream to those around her and in bed. Within a blink of an eye, she goes from being an angel to one of hell's spawns and back again.

A perfect girl in SMG3's eyes. Delilah was almost an exact copy of his Grace and he was happy...

...but he still missed his Grace...

><><><

Word Count: 892

Damn, this is short.